How to qualify women that will fuck on first or second date?

ivan.kuk

ivan.kuk

Platinum
Had second date, we kissed awkwardly bcs she says it's too soon for her. Was clearly uncomfortable, but I aint waiting for that shit. No way I'm going out again with her.

Made out with 3 chicks this months, none of them wanted to fuck. :feelswah: This winter I'm going full balls deep into bulking up and then cutting for a mogger 6"5 physique. Idgaf anymore.

How to actually qualify chicks that want to fuck on first date? 2 of them were virgin, so that's prolly why also.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and isis_Bleach
nigger

• +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69
2 dates are too early for any girl just wait man
I had to wait for like a month before having sex with her

If you look like this you can fuck any foid on first date:

Attachments

• 3497244_6C7244AB-9309-4201-8645-07D9770CD73A.jpeg
    3497244_6C7244AB-9309-4201-8645-07D9770CD73A.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 3656999_3607840_EDFD6EC1-2B3A-42BB-9D2D-69983FE88D2F.png
    3656999_3607840_EDFD6EC1-2B3A-42BB-9D2D-69983FE88D2F.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 3892336_1705431375078.png
    3892336_1705431375078.png
    323.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 4299141_IMG_8189.jpeg
    4299141_IMG_8189.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1721973468548334.png
    1721973468548334.png
    674.5 KB · Views: 0
  • EAD9BydKS54.jpg
    EAD9BydKS54.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Psic3F_3Fn%29.webp
    Psic3F_3Fn%29.webp
    77.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, qazw, normie_joe and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag and Outerz14
Had second date, we kissed awkwardly bcs she says it's too soon for her. Was clearly uncomfortable, but I aint waiting for that shit. No way I'm going out again with her.

Made out with 3 chicks this months, none of them wanted to fuck. :feelswah: This winter I'm going full balls deep into bulking up and then cutting for a mogger 6"5 physique. Idgaf anymore.

How to actually qualify chicks that want to fuck on first date? 2 of them were virgin, so that's prolly why also.
How to qualify? If she's attracted to you she'll fuck. It's that simple. Girls will break any rules for a guy she's attracted to. If a girl tells you it's too soon for her she's lying. It's just to soon for her, for you. You better believe she's fucked somebody else on the first date.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku, Whatever, greycel and 2 others
How to qualify? If she's attracted to you she'll fuck. It's that simple. Girls will break any rules for a guy she's attracted to. If a girl tells you it's too soon for her she's lying. It's just to soon for her, for you. You better believe she's fucked somebody else on the first date.
Yeah, I know that. But I can't just ask her "yo are we fucking?" before our date. Also, like I said two were virgins. The other one made out with me infront of her friend.

Any tips on getting confirmation from them that they're open to fucking?

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and Outerz14

You just have to be lucky

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
And very good looking

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and GreekGenes
Yh man how much girls you fucked already?
One LTR. One sucked my d. I've been giga high inhib my whole life and never approached. I'm changing that now. I'm 24 but get told I look 18. Chicks literally ask for my ID cuz they dont believe me.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Yeah, I know that. But I can't just ask her "yo are we fucking?" before our date. Also, like I said two were virgins. The other one made out with me infront of her friend.

Any tips on getting confirmation from them that they're open to fucking?
They'll let you know just by the way they look at you.

• +1
They'll let you know just by the way they look at you.
Ig it's just spam approach then. It's retarded because two of them approached me. I'll go patrick bateman. Can't allow myself to get rilled up.

• +1
One LTR. One sucked my d. I've been giga high inhib my whole life and never approached. I'm changing that now. I'm 24 but get told I look 18. Chicks literally ask for my ID cuz they dont believe me.
What would you rate yourself

• +1
  • +1
What would you rate yourself
6"5, white in EE. I get rated from LTN to HTN. Personally I think my front is very decent, but my side is recessed. I look a bit like patrick bateman.

• +1
-If they invite you over or you ask and they say yes
-If they're down to get drunk or high with you
-If they call or text you late at night, especially if they're out and drunk (although that'd be with a girl who you kinda know already)
-Just her overall vibe. If she wants it then you'll see it in her eyes, hear it in her voice, it won't be awkward or at least the awkwardness won't come from her. You'll know it when you see it and if you don't then she doesn't want it.

• +1
-If they invite you over or you ask and they say yes
-If they're down to get drunk or high with you
-If they call or text you late at night, especially if they're out and drunk (although that'd be with a girl who you kinda know already)
-Just her overall vibe. If she wants it then you'll see it in her eyes, hear it in her voice, it won't be awkward or at least the awkwardness won't come from her. You'll know it when you see it and if you don't then she doesn't want it.
Fair.
Htn to chad depends on the observer.
Htn to chadlite*

• +1
If youre only looking for only sex

It's called the 3-date rule
Date 1 = interest
Date 2 = kiss
Date 3 = sex

ideally, on date 3 you'd be in a secluded venue like your own place

If after 3 there's nothing, not even escalation then just give up because shes looking for an LTR

if u wanna fuck asap why not just hit up a club instead of asking for dates and planning

• +1

Date 1 = interest
Date 2 = kiss
Date 3 = sex

If after 3 there's nothing, not even escalation then just give up because shes looking for an LTR

if u wanna fuck asap why not just hit up a club instead of asking for dates and planning
Sound response. Clubs are nonexistent here in my shithole. I need to move to a bigger city tbf.

Thanks for the tips.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, TheBrownOne and truthhurts
bump

• +1
I usually don't have this problem. A majority put out on dates 2 or 3, after date 4 or 5 if she hasn't shown interest in shagging she is getting nexted UNLESS she's a virgin then she gets a pass since no one else has shagged either.

• +1

Date 1 = interest
Date 2 = kiss
Date 3 = sex

rules are for cucks

• +1
I usually don't have this problem. A majority put out on dates 2 or 3, after date 4 or 5 if she hasn't shown interest in shagging she is getting nexted UNLESS she's a virgin then she gets a pass since no one else has shagged either.
how many flake on you / stop responding before fucking? How attractive are you? Age?

I don't have the patience for virgins unless shes hot

• +1

Date 1 = interest
Date 2 = kiss
Date 3 = sex

Lolll tru

• +1
rules are for cucks
If u cold approach and fuck on the first date at a different venue on a different day then your a chad^2 or most likely she a trashy hoe and u for surely catchin an std even with the condom on ur dick like a sweater
Nobody in the world getting a cold approach back to their home on the FIRST DATE unless she drunk asf which might get u a case

Even if she a mutual friend or adjacent and she comes back to urs on the first date she buggin. I wouldn't even hit

If u cold approach and fuck on the first date at a different venue on a different day then your a chad^2 or most likely she a trashy hoe and u for surely catchin an std even with the condom on ur dick like a sweater
Nobody in the world getting a cold approach back to their home on the FIRST DATE unless she drunk asf which might get u a case

Even if she a mutual friend or adjacent and she comes back to urs on the first date she buggin. I wouldn't even hit
They are all trashy hoes

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne

They are all trashy hoes
Plenty of fucks happen after first date, how is this unusual to you? Some mogger here said that all of his fucks happen on first date. If not he moves one most of the time.

Plenty of fucks happen after first date, how is this unusual to you? Some mogger here said that all of his fucks happen on first date. If not he moves one most of the time.
Its typical but its cucked. its all cucked.

Nice
avoid dinner dates if u can , try to get them to your place to smash

You said you were in some shithole city so I assumed the only fuck on the first date site (Tinder) wasn't useable where you are
If you didn't find her on Tinder or dating app equivalent then you're not fucking on the first date unless you're Chad af

I just use Instagram or CA as my "app" so everything is a lot slower and you need other things
Can't say the things here because I know some lurkers will make shit so popular that I can't ever use them again and snitch on us for a couple of tiktok likes and at best a couple hundred dollars like what they did with this site

but im taking about "HBx" if you know what I mean

• +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk
Its typical but its cucked. its all cucked.
it is. I just want to fuck tbh. Can't be arsed with dates. Need to go to clubs. I'm lean now, but a twig at 6"5. I'll just build muscle without roids, even thoug natty is a bit of a meme. It is what it is.
Nice
avoid dinner dates if u can , try to get them to your place to smash
it's alright. Making out doesn't do much for me though. All of them say it's too early for them to just come over to my place. Guess I need better looks. Will probably get sleeve tatoos. At this point don't even care.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
You said you were in some shithole city so I assumed the only fuck on the first date site (Tinder) wasn't useable where you are
If you didn't find her on Tinder or dating app equivalent then you're not fucking on the first date unless you're Chad af

I just use Instagram or CA as my "app" so everything is a lot slower and you need other things
Can't say the things here because I know some lurkers will make shit so popular that I can't ever use them again and snitch on us for a couple of tiktok likes and at best a couple hundred dollars like what they did with this site

but im taking about "HBx" if you know what I mean
Can you please dm me with what you mean?

I am in a shithole, and tinder is dead here if I'm not chad, which im not obv. All of these have been from cold approach though, funny enough. Which also means fucking without any investment is not likely. Women are quite flakey I've come to see, ever since I started actively pursuing them. Thank good chicks say I look 18, so I can still catch up even though I'm 24

so what happend with the other 2 girls?