How to quickly change the taste of sperm ?

Yahya

Yahya

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐋 πŠπˆππ†
Let's say that I was hypothetically going to participate to a chug cum competition.

How would I change the taste of my sperm ?
I heard that pineapple changes it to a sweeter taste.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gonthar, iam good boy, WhoTookVendetta and 1 other person
pineapple juice

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, ShowerMaxxing, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Let's say that I was hypothetically going to participate to a chug cum competition.

How would I change the taste of my sperm ?
I heard that pineapple changes it to a sweeter taste.
are u gonna eat ur own nut or something

Last edited:
only one way to find out

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • +1
does it ? like does it make it more liquid ?
no but i noticed when i cum from sex it’s a lot more liquid than when i cum by myself. idk what it is but yea it looks easy to drink

no but i noticed when i cum from sex it’s a lot more liquid than when i cum by myself. idk what it is but yea it looks easy to drink
imma be real with u
i tried it once like i had some on my fingers and it was like tabasco it was spicy and hurt my tongue a bit

• Hmm...
imma be real with u
i tried it once like i had some on my fingers and it was like tabasco it was spicy and hurt my tongue a bit
could be if u ate mexican or indian food cuz it’s spicy. i heard in india there is a big problem with the condoms breaking because their nut is so spicy it melts the plastic. idk how the tabasco didn’t hurt ur dick tho. yesterday i sprayed pepper spray then touched my cock and it hurt all night

could be if u ate mexican or indian food cuz it’s spicy. i heard in india there is a big problem with the condoms breaking because their nut is so spicy it melts the plastic. idk how the tabasco didn’t hurt ur dick tho. yesterday i sprayed pepper spray then touched my cock and it hurt all night
aight negro don't ever imply I'm indian again.

It wasnt actually like spicy like tabasco it just made the area of my tongue kinda numb and had a weird sensation

• +1
aight negro don't ever imply I'm indian again.

It wasnt actually like spicy like tabasco it just made the area of my tongue kinda numb and had a weird sensation
yea i get that. i ate my cum and it tasted like flour. it tasted good ngl since i like beer and bread but the texture was gross and like snot

yea i get that. i ate my cum and it tasted like flour. it tasted good ngl since i like beer and bread but the texture was gross and like snot
thank God im not the only one
but like is it normal ? how can women drink that shit ? Like wont it make their throat numb ?
also I went crazy one day and came in my eye and it turned fucking red and hurt for the whole day

• +1
thank God im not the only one
but like is it normal ? how can women drink that shit ? Like wont it make their throat numb ?
also I went crazy one day and came in my eye and it turned fucking red and hurt for the whole day
damn bro ur cum is toxic mirin tbh. but yea it’s kinda like when u finger a girl and u take ur finger out and it’s all wet and slimy with her pussy juice and u just feel like licking it off ur finger and swallowing it. that’s how girls feel about chad’s cum so that’s why they swallow his cum. they don’t swallow our cum tho, cause they aren’t attracted to us, it doesn’t matter how good the cum tastes if it tastes like battery acid they’d still eat it if it was chad’s cum

damn bro ur cum is toxic

wdym by that

• +1
  • +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yahya