How to quit alcohol?

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken
Feel hungover today after drinking on a date last night. Sometimes I need a few drinks to kill my anxiety on dates. However alcohol makes me feel like shit and have bad hangovers. I notice when I am buzzed on alcohol my dates go a lot better and I am more confident.

Can I use phenibut 3x a week without tolerance? Any suggestions?

@Thomas DOM

I quit drinking to lose weight in my early 20's and set goals for when I was going to have another drink, but by the time I lost 5kg for my first goal I didn't feel like drinking anymore and never touched it again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, qkz and Deleted member 2268
I quit drinking to lose weight in my early 20's and set goals for when I was going to have another drink, but by the time I lost 5kg for my first goal I didn't feel like drinking anymore and never touched it again.
What do you do on dates? I really want to quit it’s a massive looksmin and lifemin

What do you do on dates? I really want to quit it’s a massive looksmin and lifemin
drinking isn't seen as positive at my age, it makes girls assume you don't have your shit together/are poor if you're drinking beer and getting tipsy is even worse, it screams low-class.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
drinking isn't seen as positive at my age, it makes girls assume you don't have your shit together/are poor if you're drinking beer and getting tipsy is even worse, it screams low-class.
How old are you and what do you do on your dates

How old are you and what do you do on your dates
almost thirty, most women around this age prefer outdoorsy dates, if you're going out for food it's usually around lunch rather than dinner, but if it's in the evening you're better off cooking yourself because it's attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862