How to quit junk food?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
The difference between me eating junk food and homemade food is comparatively from HTN to LTN.

Junk food gives me
-bloated face
-constipation
-depression

I am 13% bf lean slightly muscular v taper physique but my face become ltn for almost a week even after having just one fast food takeaway

But who tf have that much energy to cook for himself a whole food every single day?

just boil potatoes and ground beef from the butcher

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Repentsinner, Deprived and 3 others
more energy = less cravings & less hunger

stop waking up to an alarm. cardio at least once a week. have balanced macros. drink a gallon of water minimum. get you’re carbs in the first 2 meals, there’s no point in eating a shit ton of short term energy before bed. don’t fall for the “you’ll burnout” meme, you feel less hunger and get less cravings if you’re macros are straight, and if you do get cravings, a serving of unhealthy food isn’t gonna completely ruin your macros for the day.

tldr; max out your energy and you’ll feel less hunger and get less cravings

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and ang3l

stop waking up to an alarm. cardio at least once a week. have balanced macros. drink a gallon of water minimum. get you’re carbs in the first 2 meals, there’s no point in eating a shit ton of short term energy before bed. don’t fall for the “you’ll burnout” meme, you feel less hunger and get less cravings if you’re macros are straight, and if you do get cravings, a serving of unhealthy food isn’t gonna completely ruin your macros for the day.

sorry I meant time not energy that is constrain

Ok look like less than 15mins recipe that’s doable.
more like 1 hour +

peel potatoes boil em for 1 - 2 hours (very easily digestible) + ground beef on the pan with some butter and water

if you dont to boil every time yo ucan keep them warm by wrapping the pot they were boiled in a jacket and itll keep warm

Eating the same thing everyday would make meal prep and groceries much simpler (only relevant if the reason you eat junk food is because meal prep/groceries are too exhausting)

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
more like 1 hour +

peel potatoes boil em for 1 - 2 hours (very easily digestible) + ground beef on the pan with some butter and water

if you dont to boil every time yo ucan keep them warm by wrapping the pot they were boiled in a jacket and itll keep warm
I can just steam the potato in 15mins right?

• WTF
Reactions: ChristianChad
Eating the same thing everyday would make meal prep and groceries much simpler (only relevant if the reason you eat junk food is because meal prep/groceries are too exhausting)
Yeah I couldn’t keep up with meal prep thats why I have been ordering looksmin takeaway.

I just go to a local small restaurant and order a big ass chicken breast salad with no sides. It only has unseasoned grilled chicken breast, salad, tomato, olives, bell pepper and some cucumbers.

It's only 9 bucks and a huge portion. Beats cooking at home.

The few times a year I eat Mcdonalds, my face gets bloated as hell for 2-5 days. Looking subhuman is a great deterrent agaisnt fast food.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, pneumocystosis, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
I just go to a local small restaurant and order a big ass chicken breast salad with no sides. It only has unseasoned grilled chicken breast, salad, tomato, olives, bell pepper and some cucumbers.

It's only 9 bucks and a huge portion. Beats cooking at home.

The few times a year I eat Mcdonalds, my face gets bloated as hell for 2-5 days. Looking subhuman is a great deterrent agaisnt fast food.
So you are saying you eating out everyday?

Yeah I agree on that fast food also bloat me for 5days

So you are saying you eating out everyday?

Yeah I agree on that fast food also bloat me for 5days
The materials for that meal with these food prices would cost me at least 6 bucks. Plus they cook it for you and you have no dishes to clean. It's a very good deal and you get about 70g of protein.

Fast food joint food is filled with junk carbs and saturated fat, lots of sodium and costs a lot for very little nutritional value. I only eat junk food when feeling severely down or nihilistic. Not worth the week long looksmin afterward

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
The materials for that meal with these food prices would cost me at least 6 bucks. Plus they cook it for you and you have no dishes to clean. It's a very good deal and you get about 70g of protein.

Fast food joint food is filled with junk carbs and saturated fat, lots of sodium and costs a lot for very little nutritional value. I only eat junk food when feeling severely down or nihilistic. Not worth the week long looksmin afterward
But I want to eat at the comfort in my apartment do these small local restaurant do delivery?

• +1
Reactions: Gandy

Cardio for once a weak isn't enough. Should be like atleast 3.

Junk food tastes like shit and is disgusting. Filthy Americans.

I walk 6 km every no cardio needed

and European nowadays

Extended cardio is bad for testosterone although good for heart and lungs and lowers calories.

Best to climb stairs by jogging and something short burst explosive-HIIT like freestyle sword fighting and MMA/Boxing which increases heart rate and makes you sweat profusely.

• +1
Walking does nothing. You need to jog or sprint and feel the burn.

• +1
there’s no point in eating a shit ton of short term energy before bed.
depends. if you run out of liver glycogen or blood amino acid levels are low youll release Cortisol and Adrenaline to access stores and that'll wake you up. so if you struggle with that its good to eat a bit to fill up your glycogen stores and increase blood amino levels

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Deleted member 15302 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
How do you have that much time everyday?
i boil potatoes the evening beforehand and wrap the pot they were boiled in around with several jackets so theyre warm in the morning

• +1
i boil potatoes the evening beforehand and wrap the pot they were boiled in around with several jackets so theyre warm in the morning
Do you have another easy recipe?

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
eggs + bacon with some orange juice

where are u from btw?

• +1
Junk food tastes like shit and is disgusting. Filthy Americans.
I agree. I think it’s the idea of me having the junk food but once I eat it i actually want to throw it away. I feel disgusting

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I agree. I think it’s the idea of me having the junk food but once I eat it i actually want to throw it away. I feel disgusting
JUST ATE A BURGER FROM KFC 30MINS AGO:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
Junk food made me gain stomach fat

• +1
Become happy. Start caring. Good Luck

• +1