How to ramirezmaxx?

R

romm2el

Master
Is it because of the genetics or bc of drugs? He was a meth addict, also models nowadays use filters and expensive skincare routines and he still mogs them all when he was a meth addict, how to do it? If meth does that then how to obtain meth? Where

Try being a native descendant while doing drugs and remember to kill people. BTW don't forget to not shower

• JFL
Reactions: funkyflamingo
Is it because of the genetics or bc of drugs? He was a meth addict, also models nowadays use filters and expensive skincare routines and he still mogs them all when he was a meth addict, how to do it? If meth does that then how to obtain meth? Where
jawline cheekbones long dark hair

reincarnate bro its genetics
okay lets use ur logic here, theoretically lets suppose i suicide to try re roll, i would have to wait 7.5 billion years after dying after the planet is absorption by the Sun or some other shit happens before
now Roughly 1 trillion years from now, the last star will be born. In about 100 trillion years, the last light will go out
now The Big Crunch is a hypothetical scenario for the ultimate fate of the universe, in which the expansion of the universe eventually reverses and the universe recollapses, ultimately causing the cosmic scale factor to reach zero, an event potentially followed by a reformation of the universe starting with another Big bang

all that js to reincarnate, and without even having my memories back, religion is cope, suicide is not an option, i'm so tired of dudes killing themselves as a suicide revenge thing bc they are mad about something in their life

whats that worth it? Hypothetically how will i know abt blackpill in this new universe, no, js no, stfu no.

• JFL

IMG 8733

• JFL
okay lets use ur logic here, theoretically lets suppose i suicide to try re roll, i would have to wait 7.5 billion years after dying after the planet is absorption by the Sun or some other shit happens before
now Roughly 1 trillion years from now, the last star will be born. In about 100 trillion years, the last light will go out
now The Big Crunch is a hypothetical scenario for the ultimate fate of the universe, in which the expansion of the universe eventually reverses and the universe recollapses, ultimately causing the cosmic scale factor to reach zero, an event potentially followed by a reformation of the universe starting with another Big bang

all that js to reincarnate, and without even having my memories back, religion is cope, suicide is not an option, i'm so tired of dudes killing themselves as a suicide revenge thing bc they are mad about something in their life

whats that worth it? Hypothetically how will i know abt blackpill in this new universe, no, js no, stfu no.
jfl high iq wtf