How to reach sub 10% BodyFat?

realt50

realt50

Bronze
I’m 18% BodyFat at least, I’m 15 5’9 and like 125 lbs, i workout like crazy, eat at my maintenance calories and still no fucking bodyfat has shredded

lil nigga sub %10 bodyfat is not ideal it will make you feel like shit always low energy and low libido, aim for %12

dont forget that its hard to maintain sub %10 too and you'll always be feeling like shit, not worth it trust me

dont forget that its hard to maintain sub %10 too and you'll always be feeling like shit, not worth it trust me
i can handle feeling like shit but not being bloated and fat despite training like a fucking animal jfl

try reaching 15% first.
how tho? everything i’m doing clearly doesn’t work, eating at maintenance calories, haven’t had a cheat meal in 3 months, 2-3 hours of hardcore soccer training + 20k steps and lifting heavy+ 500-700 push-ups spread-out throughout the day

how tho? everything i’m doing clearly doesn’t work, eating at maintenance calories, haven’t had a cheat meal in 3 months, 2-3 hours of hardcore soccer training + 20k steps and lifting heavy+ 500-700 push-ups spread-out throughout the day
eat less.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and LooksOrDeath
at 15 so i can fuck my growth? i tried doing that w the same routine 300-500 deficit and lost only muscle. same amount of BF
why do you want to be lean at 15 and what does it matter, literally log out and go back to playing soccer and stop worrying about it.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I'm 12% bf and all I do is OMAD so I can stay in a deficit. That's all.

why do you want to be lean at 15 and what does it matter, literally log out and go back to playing soccer and stop worrying about it.
being lean is life. being skinny fat and boneless isn’t

• +1
Reactions: ugly-to-maxed