How to realistically gain muscle faster

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
If you want to see a change on the scale, read.

To increase you FFMI (Fat Free Mass) you need to train as many muscles in your body as possible, because even though there’s a limit on how fast each muscle grows, there isn’t a real limit on how many muscles can grow simultaneously. For example if you only train your arms and shoulders, you may gain like 2 pounds in six months, but if you train every muscle your FFMI growth may be like 4 pounds in 6 months. So even though your muscles didn’t grow faster, your total fat free mass increased faster.

TLDR: train every muscle there is in your body. Training the neck, calves, forearms, traps, inner thighs, upper chest, lower chest will make a huge difference in your FFMI.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, animo123, AsGoodAsItGets and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 24293, Lolcel and 5 others
so i shouldnt skip leg day?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Arcturus and Hozay
Roids.

• JFL
Tren hard, eat clen, anavar give up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Howl, ConspiracyTheory and 4 others
Train every muscle every other day 20 reps/set to failure 1 Minute rest slow Movements

• JFL
Train every muscle every other day 20 reps/set to failure 1 Minute rest slow Movements
2 times a week max. 5-12 reps upper body. 15-20 lower body. Each time either add weight or reps.

• WTF
Reactions: IWantToMax
Myo reps look it up
Its quite effective and little time consuming method also you will never have bigger pump than after myo reps

• +1
Myo reps look it up
Its quite effective and little time consuming method also you will never have bigger pump than after myo reps

Training different ways is a meme, specially on steroids. Theres no secret solution and doesnt matter in which way you stimulate the body to grow as long as you send enough stimulus.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, .*my*. and LastHopeForNorman
Stopped reading here
dilate faggot

How many years have you been working out?

Be honest

I learned trying things, you learn watching youtube faggots and instagramers on steroids

added to ignore list

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
How many years have you been working out?

Be honest

I learned trying things, you learn watching youtube faggots and instagramers on steroids

added to ignore list
Bro yes even though you’re right, stimulus is enough to cause growth, but only as a noob. Once you’re past the noob stage you need new exercises to achieve what bodybuilders call “shocking the muscle”. Same movement won’t work forever.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fgsfds, LastHopeForNorman, tyronelite and 1 other person
All noobs should be doing all body parts 3 times a week

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Fgsfds and JoseFromLondon
All noobs should be doing all body parts 3 times a week
Each muscle 2 times a week max. But you can train for 4-6 days a week no problem.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, AsGoodAsItGets and tyronelite
Take roids. Otherwise just progressive overload with good caloric intake especially carbs. If ur not doing progressive overload and stall, take a break.

Retarded thread, only a few muscles actually matter for appearance. Mostly delts and chest.

Retarded thread, only a few muscles actually matter for appearance. Mostly delts and chest.
“Buzzfeed said that women don’t like muscles my guy. You’re wasting your time”

Attachments

• E19742BF-9C67-4451-9719-EE228576D990.jpeg
    E19742BF-9C67-4451-9719-EE228576D990.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 59
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Fgsfds and SlavMax
Low IQ parody tbh u should use ur own birth as example
Low IQ is a person who thinks that only chest and shoulders matter for an attractive body

Low IQ is a person who thinks that only chest and shoulders matter for an attractive body
"Retarded thread, only a few muscles actually matter for appearance. Mostly delts and chest."

"only chest and shoulders"

Reading skill?

"Retarded thread, only a few muscles actually matter for appearance. Mostly delts and chest."

"only chest and shoulders"

Reading skill?
“Mostly” I’m thinking means 80-90%, which is the same as only.

“Mostly” I’m thinking means 80-90%, which is the same as only.
Damn then why does that word even exist? Petition to remove it from the dictionary and merge it under "same".
Lmao.

If you want to see a change on the scale, read.

To increase you FFMI (Fat Free Mass) you need to train as many muscles in your body as possible, because even though there’s a limit on how fast each muscle grows, there isn’t a real limit on how many muscles can grow simultaneously. For example if you only train your arms and shoulders, you may gain like 2 pounds in six months, but if you train every muscle your FFMI growth may be like 4 pounds in 6 months. So even though your muscles didn’t grow faster, your total fat free mass increased faster.

TLDR: train every muscle there is in your body. Training the neck, calves, forearms, traps, inner thighs, upper chest, lower chest will make a huge difference in your FFMI.
But i want to keep those aesthetic proportions.

This is also good for balance.

Hey man, any program based on appearance specific workouts plans? I’m focusing on these muscles too including forearms, wrist, traps, neck. Also lats (for wider stance). Maybe once a week legs. But mostly delts (lagging like shit)