How to really improve my jawline

big black monkey

big black monkey

Iron
I tried many things like towel method to improve my jawline but it still looks horrible from the front and the side does someone have any advice to improve my jawline

never skip genetics day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DefSomeone, Soychadcell, boss8055 and 3 others
I tried many things like towel method to improve my jawline but it still looks horrible from the front and the side does someone have any advice to improve my jawline
Inject urself with genetics and dna of a Chad might help

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ceo of CrueltySquad and big black monkey
You're either born with one or without one. Towel method or anything else ain't gonna' do shit for you. Best you can do is probably get surgery (Like that's ever gonna' happen)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, grungymallard97 and big black monkey
Take BBC orally and press it against your masseter muscles within your mouth. This will loosen your fascia and allow for more forward growth over time.

Then take the BBC anally. Let Tyrone cum so deep inside of you that your shit has flecks of smegma in it for weeks to come.

• JFL
Reactions: tachanka1, mog_or_be_mogged and grungymallard97
Hold on I understand the first part wtf is the second part

Take BBC orally and press it against your masseter muscles within your mouth. This will loosen your fascia and allow for more forward growth over time.

Then take the BBC anally. Let Tyrone cum so deep inside of you that your shit has flecks of smegma in it for weeks to come.

Last edited:
Hold on I understand the first part but wtf is the second part
Tyrones ejaculate contains vitamin K2, a vital aspect of fuelling bone growth.

Have you ever heard of enemas?

If you haven't, then basically it's where people put stuff (such as drugs or alcohol) up their anus instead of there mouth for faster and more complete absorption.

• +1
Reactions: big black monkey
This info is only reserved for adonis gang members

Tyrones ejaculate contains vitamin K2, a vital aspect of fuelling bone growth.

Have you ever heard of enemas?

If you haven't, then basically it's where people put stuff (such as drugs or alcohol) up their anus instead of there mouth for faster and more complete absorption.
Bro I forgot for a second what bbc means I thought it was a pill or some shit like that

• +1
Reactions: big black monkey
If you have an overbite jut

if youre over 14 then youre probably fucked lol

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125