How to recognize a hgh maxxer?

tempelcat4

tempelcat4

I'll never stay a loser
A friend of mine was always 6-7 inches smaller than me.
Now in a span of about 7 months, he has gone from short stature to being only a bit smaller than me.

I tried to ask him directly if he had gone under gh treatment since in my opinion he would have been small enough to get it prescribed.
As I asked him his face was really frightened and you could really tell how he was thinking about how I came up with that, he answered by asking me how I came up with it.

I evaded it and repeated my question. He said that gh treatment would have been possible, but now he's just grown so much naturally and it wasn't done.

I don't know if it's true if he uses gh I could maybe get some top-quality gh for free.

How could I recognize if he uses gh? Maybe through puncture marks?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
how short was he before? 5"3'?

youre telling me hes 6"2' now? graycel. he was prolly 14 or 15.
15-16
normal time to start gh treatment idiot

also math dont add up bc of dumb American unit

he has grown like 6 inches in 7 months

has nothing to do with the question tho

has his nose grown or his ears

has his nose grown or his ears
I do not know it for sure but as you ask this I remember seeing his side profile and acknowledging that his face looks older
also I would say his nose looks a bit bigger than the rest of his face but only from the side

Damn, I was 5ft4 at 15 and no one ever fed me GH

Ended up being 5ft7 :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: EggKing
15-16
normal time to start gh treatment idiot

also math dont add up bc of dumb American unit

he has grown like 6 inches in 7 months

has nothing to do with the question tho
15-16. makes sense. after 16, it wouldnt make sense

There really isn't a way to tell necessarily, if you could see his fasting blood sugar or his blood work yea but the tell tale signs of HGH use don't present themselves until years down the line. If you can you may be able to look for edema in the lower extremities (legs / calves) as it is really common for people who use high dose HGH to have that issue. Something like acromegaly you won't notice until he has been on high HGH for a minute.

• JFL
Reactions: Angutoid