How to recover after drinking/smoking?

org3cel.RR

org3cel.RR

Diamond
I never drinked or smoked, but i heard a lot of people get irritated skin, bad hair days etc, both drinking and smoking is bad for health, but its the most social thing you can do. How can i do both and do the less damage to my health as possible?

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, ey88 and Outerz14
I never drinked or smoked, but i heard a lot of people get irritated skin, bad hair days etc, both drinking and smoking is bad for health, but its the most social thing you can do. How can i do both and do the less damage to my health as possible?
You don't smoke and drink simple now give me solution

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and org3cel.RR
I drink and smoke and I look the same from when I am and when I’m taking breaks. But to help in your case you should just do it when your out and social activities not daily

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
I drink and smoke and I look the same from when I am and when I’m taking breaks. But to help in your case you should just do it when your out and social activities not daily
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and ey88
Do you party how many times a month? I was thinking about partying every friday and only smoking and drinking while at a party/club im 15
In your case you should only do it on weekends and shit but don’t turn it down ever it’s nt and social as fuck. I party very frequently because I’m nt maxed and have a bunch of friends. Look at my most recent thread it’s a story ab 2 nights ago

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
In your case you should only do it on weekends and shit but don’t turn it down ever it’s nt and social as fuck. I party very frequently because I’m nt maxed and have a bunch of friends. Look at my most recent thread it’s a story ab 2 nights ago
thanks, i will read your thread

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, ey88 and keonxmogs