how to recover nuked collagen?

deadlierblock18

deadlierblock18

Iron
starvemaxxed like a retard and destroyed my collagen how the fuck do i recover it? peptides? tret?. ill do whatever it takes

• So Sad
Reactions: opeggard and thorns
you fucked up your skin by starving and expect to reverse damage with powder/acid,retard alert 🚨🚨🚨

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
starvemaxxed like a retard and destroyed my collagen how the fuck do i recover it? peptides? tret?. ill do whatever it takes
Try using one of these:

GHRP-6
CJC-1929
Ipamorelin

As for GHRP-2, don't use it, it's weak.

By the way, your testosterone and HGH, including IGF-1, are also nuked.

Starvemaxxing is not for natty people. If you do starvemaxxing and you don't want suppressed hormones, you should be on exogenous hormones before you start starvemaxxing.

Using growth hormone secretagogues should help. If it doesn't, use exogenous HGH. Exogenous HGH suppresses natural HGH production, but the suppression is not long-lasting and HGH production will be back about 24 hours after you stop injecting.

Go with 2 or 3 IUs a day.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadlierblock18, TheChubbinator and thorns
if u do whatever takes u need to gain all fat again and specific do aajonus vonderplanitz diet u need eat 8k or 4k minimum calories

just start eating again

Tret results are alot slower than people think
it will take like 6 months to see noticeable differences
most users say it took a year.

• +1
Reactions: deadlierblock18
if u do whatever takes u need to gain all fat again and specific do aajonus vonderplanitz diet u need eat 8k or 4k minimum calories
I hope u burn in a firey car crash. Fuck ur raw meat diet it’s bullshit and cope

OP, there’s not much u can do to recover collagen, once collagen is lost u can’t really regain it but you can protect urself from further loss by not doing dumb shit like that

Well u proved that u are angry psycho 🤣
Dont cry u scare of truth keep dying
I hope u burn in a firey car crash. Fuck ur raw meat diet it’s bullshit and cope

OP, there’s not much u can do to recover collagen, once collagen is lost u can’t really regain it but you can protect urself from further loss by not doing dumb shit like that

U so stupid that u dont know what about this diet and what foods have lazy fuck

Well u proved that u are angry psycho 🤣
Dont cry u scare of truth keep dying
It’s just annoying because no matter what someone asks you also give the same advice about the german guys diet. Just eat an anti-inflammatory diet and you’ll be fine.

Does this mean long fasts will looksmin you? Or will you be fine as long you don’t go to far with it and become overly malnourished

U so stupid that u dont know what about this diet and what foods have lazy fuck
Shut up retard, learn english before u talk to me again, explain how I’m lazy because i think ur diet is bullshit, low iq retard. Please make a valid argument without throwing out random insults that obviously don’t apply to me.

Have u f tried u dont know how good that works its exactly anti inflammatory
It’s just annoying because no matter what someone asks you also give the same advice about the german guys diet. Just eat an anti-inflammatory diet and you’ll be fine.