caused by environment > skincare regime
caused by shit hormones > take accutane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6867 and HighIQcel
caused by diet > fix diet
Idk what its cause by tbh.

How do you not know this already? What have you been doing here?

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
caused by diet > fix diet
Also have had the same acne spots for like 2 years. Hope its not permanent tbh.

Idk what its cause by tbh.
Order accutane it literally just cures acne, it's cheap, and it's a permanent solution.

Anything else will risk permanent scarring because that's what acne does to you, and accutane works every time.

Order accutane it literally just cures acne, it's cheap, and it's a permanent solution.

Anything else will risk permanent scarring because that's what acne does to you, and accutane works every time.
Ok. I'm 17 tho. I'll get when I'm 18.

Ok. I'm 17 tho. I'll get when I'm 18.
Don't eat any dairy products, get CeraVe cleanser from Walmart $10, CeraVe Moisturizer from Walmart $10, wash your face with the cleanser in morning, don't dry face, let it air dry for 5 min then put small amount of moisturizer on and let it air dry after you get out of shower.

That alone should help greatly.

• +1
Reactions: KingScrew and Deleted member 6867
Don't eat any dairy products, get CeraVe cleanser from Walmart $10, CeraVe Moisturizer from Walmart $10, wash your face with the cleanser in morning, don't dry face, let it air dry for 5 min then put small amount of moisturizer on and let it air dry after you get out of shower.

That alone should help greatly.
Ok. Thanks. Is it normal for acne to stay in the same spot? I have some on my cheeks and it just stays there. I thought it would go away by now.

Ok. Thanks. Is it normal for acne to stay in the same spot? I have some on my cheeks and it just stays there. I thought it would go away by now.
Usually not man but if it hurts then it's actual acne, if it doesn't hurt and is flat to the touch it's post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (discoloration of the skin where acne was but is no longer inflamed).

Some people have acne on their cheeks that's constantly there but it's like not the same acne it's just in the same area constantly. Try and get rid of it with cleaning up your diet, acne is horrible I would know.

Usually not man but if it hurts then it's actual acne, if it doesn't hurt and is flat to the touch it's post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (discoloration of the skin where acne was but is no longer inflamed).

Some people have acne on their cheeks that's constantly there but it's like not the same acne it's just in the same area constantly. Try and get rid of it with cleaning up your diet, acne is horrible I would know.
Shit. I actually do have post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. The acne doesn't hurt.