How to reduce appetite?

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Every time I try to restrict myself to a relatively large calorie deficit, I can’t control my hunger and end up eating more than I should. It’s the only thing holding me back from being leanmaxxed.

Anyways, is there anything to help with this or should I just toughen up and stop bitching?
Meme Think GIF

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, .👽., never_lucky and 11 others
coffee, cold water and 5-HTP

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Just toughen up and stop bitching, bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard, ShowerMaxxing, Descartes and 3 others
Every time I try to restrict myself to a relatively large calorie deficit, I can’t control my hunger and end up eating more than I should. It’s the only thing holding me back from being leanmaxxed.

Anyways, is there anything to help with this or should I just toughen up and stop bitching?
Meme Think GIF
Black coffee and high fibre + protein diet

• +1
Reactions: APJ, volcelfatcel and Alexanderr
Methamphetamine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407, Deleted member 7901, Deleted member 13994 and 3 others
skip breakfast then eat the same way you normally do

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 11479
chug water till you feel like throwing up

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 7419, zikzog and 2 others

Meme Think GIF

What worked for me was getting my gut cleaned up by cutting out most of the processed trash for a while and taking probiotics for a few weeks. I think its candida yeast overgrowth in the gut that causes those cravings mostly. Now even if I eat trash food a few days and go back to good food I dont have those cravings even when restricting calories a lot.

• +1
Reactions: jackieboy21, Deleted member 7419 and Alexanderr
skip breakfast then eat the same way you normally do
I do, I’ve not had breakfast since February but I just overeat afterward so it’s rather pointless. In fact, I usually do a 16-8 intermittent fast but it doesn’t work if you eat a lot in the 8 hours in which you are allowed to eat.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Coffee and breakfast skipping until it becomes a habit.

Chew gum, also drink water before meals but not so much that you have to go to hospital like a certain user on here.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Deleted member 12669
Take a fat burner.

Go for a smaller caloric deficit, which will take longer to leanmax but its worth in the long run as you will be more consistent. The larger the caloric deficit the more likely you will rebound back to your old diet. Also eat more nutrient dense foods like meats and veggies instead of carbs if you aren't already. And make sure you are exercising daily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419

Meme Think GIF
caffeine is the biggest weapon against hunger. any stimulant is but it's legal so yeah.

then against appetite drink protein shake before and while eating. it saturates, makes the food taste bad and kills appetite.

if you go try hard put toothpaste on before eating. ruins the taste.

and for me I just only buy stuff from.the store for 1 max 2 days. makes you either starve or move. and obviously no sweets. only buying "healthy" relatively numb food will be hard af forst two weeks but after some time sweets and chips wont taste good to you anymore

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ThousandCuts and Deleted member 7419

Meme Think GIF
Large calorie defecit is a meme, only bodybuilders can do it and that's because they're experienced in it. Never seen any normal person starve and actually get results

Just eat at a 500 calorie defecit with filling food and tighten up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Large calorie defecit is a meme, only bodybuilders can do it and that's because they're experienced in it. Never seen any normal person starve and actually get results

no I do it no issue. I can lose 10 kgs within a month. did it many times. it gets addicting when yo see quick results

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

Meme Think GIF
Watercress. 1kg of watercress = 100 calories. Good luck eating 1kg

water and discipline

This. No point trying to be like an African child and not eating

Phentermine is pretty good. Also dont overdo the cardio because it will just ramp up your appetite.

Distract yourself from food tbh

Nah I’m struggling for real

caffeine pills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13945
we get it you are 6'4 and hungry i will never have this problem:feelswhy:

try intermittent fasting.

• JFL
Reactions: zeke714
CBD oil should help

Negro I hope you'll starve to death

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Alexanderr and StrangerDanger
diet coke and fags

All these answers are unlikely to get any significant results.

As soon as you wake up, eat protein, at least 30 grams. Then eat most of your calories in the forms of carbs and protein during the day. Avoiding eating at night.

Meme Think GIF
eat less carbs

OMAD and low carb kills my apetite once I am adjusted for about 2-3 weeks, then I refeed for 1-2 days, and do it again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
There's no way around it. Just think of hunger as something good. Follow Japanese principle of only eating till half-full. Try eating most of your calories at once during morning. If you can't, you're not hungry enough it's that simple.

"They suggest that female Australopithecines had body fat as high as 8-10 per cent while males still had 2-3 per cent body fat."

"Although body fat for males may not be as critical for reproduction as it is for females, we suspect that male H. erectus would have needed an estimated 7–8% body fat as a buffer against "seasonal hunger".

'In order for females of ancestral species of Homo to nourish larger brained infants without the extended developmental period characteristic for H. sapiens, they probably needed additional body fat, in the range of 12–14%."

12% body-fat is literally enough for a pregnant woman, there's no excuse to be higher than 12% body-fat ever.

OMAD and low carb kills my apetite once I am adjusted for about 2-3 weeks, then I refeed for 1-2 days, and do it again
this honestly, I started OMAD months ago and now still struggle to build my appetite back up to normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901