How to reduce cancer risks while on MK-677

Weter

Weter

Gold

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Solution
lestoa
What do you think… each time i take mk i think about this, but at the same time, i dont see much sense in life being ugly and short
Nigger, you wont get fucking cancer from mk. Only the RISK will get higher - just like eating doritos everyday, having a shitty diet and rotting on tiktok.
You wont get cancer from MK. Only the Risk will be higher. So dw
I literally dont know a bodybuilder who died of cancer. And they are taking megadoses of test and tren. And you only take mk.
So fr, dont worry that much bout it.
impossible, anything that increases gh/igf1/sex steroids will have cancer growth risks

impossible, anything that increases gh/igf1/sex steroids will have cancer growth risks
Well then i can assume its inevitable, but even naturally, tall individuals tend to have high igf/hgh levels therefore it means ahorter lifespan is inevitable

healthmax
there is nothing more you can do

• +1
Reactions: pokerfacemaxxingv
What about zinc overdosing? Ovedosage 50mg plus is prooven to boost your immune system which increases your capabilities to fight cancer cells

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 71265
What do you think… each time i take mk i think about this, but at the same time, i dont see much sense in life being ugly and short
Nigger, you wont get fucking cancer from mk. Only the RISK will get higher - just like eating doritos everyday, having a shitty diet and rotting on tiktok.
I literally dont know a bodybuilder who died of cancer. And they are taking megadoses of test and tren. And you only take mk.

• +1
Reactions: Weter, Deleted member 71265, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Solution
Zinc overdose? I mean stronger immunity= better cancer fighting capabilities?
immunity , yes . thymus rejuvenation is really important in oldcels but idk how involuted ur thymus is

also avoid mutagens . EMF , goyslop etc

• Hmm...
Reactions: tigrxs
immunity , yes . thymus rejuvenation is really important in oldcels but idk how involuted ur thymus is

also avoid mutagens . EMF , goyslop etc
EMF? y? doesn't do much and is impossible

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
not impossible
EMF occurs naturally in thunderstorm, good luck predicting the weather and avoiding It

Sci Fi Lol GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown
Dance Reaction GIF
Happy Very Funny GIF by Disney Zootopia
Happy My Song GIF by Justin

jesus christ buddy boyo at this point stop taking it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AySab and tigrxs
Hopefuel, thanks🙏

• +1
Reactions: lestoa