How to reduce mild nasolabial folds?

polishcel

polishcel

6'4 T50 Dinarid nigger
i got them by smiling all the time (now there is nothing to smile about)

what can i do to fix them they arent bad

should i lean down or they will be worse???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rares54, smallman, LooksThinker and 2 others
Lefort 3
Image result for lefort 2

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
i smiled and laughed nonstop as a kid and i have very bad nasolabials now.

what a shit design the human face is. It punishes u for being happy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman and polishcel
i smiled and laughed nonstop as a kid and i have very bad nasolabials now.

what a shit design the human face is. It punishes u for being happy

Someone really needs to expand the blackpill to focus on broader philosophical aspects.

E.g. You are rewarded throughout life with positive emotions if you're born with top-tier genetics and environment, but get punished with extremely negative emotions throughout if your genetics suck.

If the universe was fair, it should at least flush the sub-tier persons's brain with MDMA-level euphoria throughout as compensation for being a genetic deadend that won't get to reproduce.

Yup. Lighting/Photoshop

His most recent video below has deep nasal fold despite being lean enough to see the vein in his arm

Tbf he doesnt look nearly as lean here in terms of his face. As for the vein, he's been on exogenous T and other roids in the past and is now on TRT. He might be like 15% there bf but not nearly as lean as the after pic i posted. Hes been single digit bodyfat before. Even at 15 percent, his face is fluffy because he is recessed and boneless.
lighting?
Very likely that angles and lighting play a role but losinf fat still plays a major role imo

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator, polishcel and Youㅤ
Isn't this already what blackpill is all about. But specifically about Looks rather than genetics+environment in general.

E.g. You are rewarded throughout life with positive emotions if you're born with top-tier genetics and environment