Swolepenisman

Kraken
Front or side?
front here is example of shit nose lengh very long

another example of good nose lengh

surgery or fillers bro, pretty sure everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
I don’t know tbh, If you were to shorten the nose wouldn’t that make your philtrum long as hell?
it might pull the skinnn up you would need more foward growth prob idk
@Almu @Golden Glass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
it might pull the skinnn up you would need more foward growth prob idk
@Almu @Golden Glass
If it pulls the lips up won’t that destroy your smile? As in you see the shit above the teeth instead of the teeth themself

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Swolepenisman
If it pulls the lips up won’t that destroy your smile? As in you see the shit above the teeth instead of the teeth themself
youd prob need to fix the whole lower third lmao braces and shit like a lefort 1 im not certain but this is extreme example most wouldnt need as big as a reduction as this dude

• +1
Increasing forward growth of the maxilla will cause the nose to shrink

I think a type of lefort with ccw rotation helps with shortening the nose specifically

slicing off any droopy tip/ droopy septum you may have

having a bulbous (wide nose as the tip with narrow bridge) tip creates the illusion of a shorter nose

you can makeup fraud a slightly shorter nose

these are basically all your options.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, LordNorwood and Swolepenisman
you can shorten the nose with a rhino, especailly if you have a droopy tip, you can raise the tip to make it sightly shorter. Thats about the most you can do though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Swolepenisman and Deleted

I think a type of lefort with ccw rotation helps with shortening the nose specifically

having a bulbous (wide nose as the tip with narrow bridge) tip creates the illusion of a shorter nose

Be Pitt or die trying

im not sure i think i need ccw maybe jaw implants or double jaw surgery and rhino

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Be Pitt or die trying
Can't it's over for my base I will try to just be some marlon - atesh - ramirez fusion, you can pick up where I fumbled and become chad pitt incarnate

• +1
Can't it's over for my base I will try to just be some marlon - atesh - ramirez fusion, you can pick up where I fumbled and become chad pitt incarnate
im trying to figure what look i should go for i think i could become pretty close to pitt look but i need examination of my face to see the poteniton

• +1
im trying to figure what look i should go for i think i could become pretty close to pitt look but i need examination of my face to see the poteniton
tbh for 99% of people looksmaxxing, you should say fuck all and just build your own face, create your own harmony, you can't be Brad Pitt, but you could (theoretically) mog him. When it comes to maxxing out your harmony and looksmaxxing, you should just be yourself (no bluepill). Only once in a while someone with a very similar base like @ArvidGustavsson comes along, for someone like him its better to copy what's already been done, tested, and approved by women since his base is so similar.

• +1
tbh for 99% of people looksmaxxing, you should say fuck all and just build your own face, create your own harmony, you can't be Brad Pitt, but you could (theoretically) mog him. When it comes to maxxing out your harmony and looksmaxxing, you should just be yourself (no bluepill). Only once in a while someone with a very similar base like @ArvidGustavsson comes along, for someone like him its better to copy what's already been done, tested, and approved by women since his base is so similar.
yeah im trying to figure what look to achieve prob gonna pittmax tho

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted
It seems impossible to truly shorten the nose but your best bet is projecting it further to give it the appearance of being a shorter nose. @EthnicelAscension write up is best in thread on the options. Its possible MSE could help make it appear shorter by slightly widening both nose base and IPD.
Also would like to add paranasal implants.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Swolepenisman
When you swallow the Pitt pill, you never see the world in the same light

• +1
It seems impossible to truly shorten the nose but your best bet is projecting it further to give it the appearance of being a shorter nose. @EthnicelAscension write up is best in thread on the options. Its possible MSE could help make it appear shorter by slightly widening both nose base and IPD.
Also would like to add paranasal implants.
what if you make it thinner and upturned like this

his nose looks ultra small and upturned like way less bulbous than mine i can litteralt see his nostrils

• +1
lifefuel for my 53mm nose

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
It’s long coz of your midface
No surgery for midface