How to reduce philtrum length?

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
Without lip lift or beard. Is there any way to reduce the impact of a fucking long philtrum without a lip lift or a beard? I want to reduce it, so that my eyes wouldn't feel so off.

My goal is to increase my harmony and my philtrum is making it really hard, and I want to shorten the distance.

Lip lift is the only way. But I can almost guarantee that your philtrum is not the issue, unless it's extremely long. Got any pics?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 4106
Lip lift is the only way. But I can almost guarantee that your philtrum is not the issue, unless it's extremely long. Got any pics?

I feel like if my eyes were in a different room than my lips, because of how lengthy my philtrum is. My goal is to harmonize these features more by making my philtrum shorter. I feel like everyone have shorter midfaces than me and it makes me to be very self conscious.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
@Leo0509 is an expert in this field

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516

I feel like if my eyes were in a different room than my lips, because of how lengthy my philtrum is. My goal is to harmonize these features more by making my philtrum shorter. I feel like everyone have shorter midfaces than me and it makes me to be very self conscious.

PicsArt 01 28 012615

Here is a morph I made where you have a significantly shorter philtrum

Don't really like the shape of the lips, but thank you.
Yeah it was just a quick morph with attention to ratios only, I didn't really try to make the lips look good

Yeah it was just a quick morph with attention to ratios only, I didn't really try to make the lips look good
Idk if a lip lift will help me, since my lips are already kinda full. Beard is a no because it breaks my harmony. I've been told that long hair helps.

Idk if a lip lift will help me, since my lips are already kinda full. Beard is a no because it breaks my harmony. I've been told that long hair helps.
Do you think having a shorter philtrum helps though, just based on the morph? I think it barely makes a difference. Your philtrum isn't even that long. You just have kind of a long midface which you cannot simply fix by reducing philtrum length

Do you think having a shorter philtrum helps though, just based on the morph? I think it barely makes a difference. Your philtrum isn't even that long. You just have kind of a long midface which you cannot simply fix by reducing philtrum length
How can I make my face shorter? Or better, how can I feminize my face more?

View attachment 950514
Here is a morph I made where you have a significantly shorter philtrum
Can you make it even shorter in a morph? I think its still not ideal/short enough. I think if it was shorter than on this picture, it would look better.

But yeah philtrum alone is not enough, his mouth is just very low set compared to the eyes (mouth/eye distance). Maybe there is some lense distortion going on. The front picture should be ideally from at least 2 meters or so.

It does look like lens distortion though with the "fish-eye" effect, because the ears are barely sticking out. Lens distortion makes the skull look more narrow and the face is stretched vertically.

• +1
Reactions: Ponder
Quick morph mate. I moved the lower third (crop slightly above the lip) upwards by 30 pixels. I know its not just a simple lip lift, but you can see how youd look with a shorter midface:

001 orig
002 morphed

Dont know if that could be achieved by a surgery. Maybe by cutting out like 1.5 cm of jaw + maxilla in a straight line.

Guy, get a lip lift. Normally I don't advice lip lifts in a lot of photos I've seen, but yours literally destroy your entire face. Your philtrum looks maybe 19-20mm. Cut it to 15 (which is a safe zone for surgeons) and you will be fine. Also it won't change the lips. It'll make your top light slightly thicker...which in this case would benefit you because your bottom lip is 2x the same of your top and it looks uneven

I know several who had lip lifts done and they've loved the result. This isn't 2014 anymore where there were more consequences for lip lifts, such as a scar that would be forever noticeable unless you had a beard, but now it's 2021. Surgeons can hide the scar VERY well.

And lip lifts are relatively cheap. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
Guy, get a lip lift. Normally I don't advice lip lifts in a lot of photos I've seen, but yours literally destroy your entire face. Your philtrum looks maybe 19-20mm. Cut it to 15 (which is a safe zone for surgeons) and you will be fine. Also it won't change the lips. It'll make your top light slightly thicker...which in this case would benefit you because your bottom lip is 2x the same of your top and it looks uneven

I know several who had lip lifts done and they've loved the result. This isn't 2014 anymore where there were more consequences for lip lifts, such as a scar that would be forever noticeable unless you had a beard, but now it's 2021. Surgeons can hide the scar VERY well.

And lip lifts are relatively cheap. Good luck
can pm you pictures of my philtrum. i dont know exactly how to measure it, ruler on the skin or in front of face?

Hearing subliminals, it helped a little
Fr, I will try then. I got a death tier philtrum 20mm, it's my only major failo. Could I get 17mm in like 1 month