How to reduce uee

Sfelinot

Sfelinot

Iron
So I got called a ltn by some dude bc my eye area is bad, how can I fix my uee?

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
Dude don't worry about what those no lifes think. Don't stress too much over what you can't change nobody IRL cares about under eye exposure at all. Ur not LTN either you are at least MTN. Gtfo of this site and go get some slays

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy, average guy, ziggy.s and 1 other person
bro, you shouldn't listen to these retards in the first place :lul:

ur ratings wont matter realistically, remember almost every woman you'll ever meet is most likely blue pilled

also SMV > PSL, just continue doing whatever you can to improve your looks right now that your young, dont ruin yourself because of these fucking cucklets.

now let me answer your question:

- is your eye area bad? no, it's not. but you could make it better
- how do you improve it?
eyepulling, eyepushing, eye workouts (personally i just do these bc i have a lazy eye), squinting and frowning for uee (its frauding but overtime you'll get used to it), trim your eyebrows, and put some rosemary and castor oil in them to make them appear a little thicker.

• +1
Reactions: Jagaaan and Sfelinot
bro, you shouldn't listen to these retards in the first place :lul:

ur ratings wont matter realistically, remember almost every woman you'll ever meet is most likely blue pilled

also SMV > PSL, just continue doing whatever you can to improve your looks right now that your young, dont ruin yourself because of these fucking cucklets.

now let me answer your question:

- is your eye area bad? no, it's not. but you could make it better
- how do you improve it?
eyepulling, eyepushing, eye workouts (personally i just do these bc i have a lazy eye), squinting and frowning for uee (its frauding but overtime you'll get used to it), trim your eyebrows, and put some rosemary and castor oil in them to make them appear a little
I also have lazy eye so whenever I take a picture I have to kinda open it a little, ive been putting minoxidil on my eyebrows and I don’t do any of those eye workouts but ill research about it and do it, thanks

I’m planning on apply volufiline to the fat pad that’s responsible for hooding, you could try that if you want, other than that just drink a lot of water (like 3-4 liters a day) and get good high quality sleep

I’m planning on apply volufiline to the fat pad that’s responsible for hooding, you could try that if you want, other than that just drink a lot of water (like 3-4 liters a day) and get good high quality sleep
cope

volufiline isn’t even cope either there are studies proving it works, and as long as it improves it even a little it’s not cope

• +1
Reactions: ziggy.s
Have fun with your stupid fucking tired eyes then
u are on .org and still dumb as fuck "good quality sleep" :lul:good luck modifying your supraorbital bone structure sleeping and putting shit in your eyelids, send results after 6 months btw

Attachments

• 2024-09-21 07_55_55-hunter vs normal skull human - Google Search - Vivaldi.png
    2024-09-21 07_55_55-hunter vs normal skull human - Google Search - Vivaldi.png
    196.6 KB · Views: 0
IMG 0915

Not going to change your orbitals but it’ll make you look like less of a Fucking moron

• JFL
Reactions: PedroFavelinha
are u retard or what? u just proved my point faggot, your ''good quality sleep" cope in the pic u just sent, didnt change anything in terms of upper eyelid exposure dumbass
Look at the skin above the medial canthus dumbfuck just fucking kill yourself if your this retarded

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PedroFavelinha and thebuffdon690
Look at the skin above the medial canthus dumbfuck just fucking kill yourself if your this retarded
bro what???????????????????????? u are astonishingly dumb, jesus christ thats insane :lul: im shocked

Last edited: