Fucking hate everything I'm deformed
Fuck all landwhales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879

iam good boy

Iron​

JoinedMay 31, 2023Posts170Reputation78

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan, Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 27660 and 1 other person
just consume diuretics to flush out bloat tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
just lose weight nigga

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Nah he could have bad fat pads or a deep canine fossa @It'snotover
Wtf is deep canine fossa im aqtually skinny as fuck i want more lean face also when ever i mew i feel a bony ridge back of my insecor teeth what is that

This lol. If he has naso folds that's a good sign
I have them in some lighting but it’s worse if I’m hella bloated brootal started the cut tho

• +1
Here you go op!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
I have them in some lighting but it’s worse if I’m hella bloated brootal started the cut tho
Legit. I now believe that naso folds are rarely caused by recessed lower maxilla. Just look at barrett, he is another deep fossa cel
Screenshot 20230605 151050 Samsung Internet

• +1
Legit. I now believe that naso folds are rarely caused by recessed lower maxilla. Just look at barrett, he is another deep fossa cel
View attachment 2256034
I think his is caused by his protruding mouth area due to proclined incisors. His canine fossa looks pretty shallow in most pics where he is lean. Quite a few things can cause folds depending on the lighting.

• +1
I think his is caused by his protruding mouth area due to proclined incisors. His canine fossa looks pretty shallow in most pics where he is lean. Quite a few things can cause folds depending on the lighting.
True, naso folds can have so many causes(maxilla, cheekbones height, canine fossa, incisors, fat pads shape) idk, looking at his youngcel pics when he was bloated and had 0 hollow cheeks he looked a deep fossa cel to me. Now he probably had buccal fat removal so his face stores less fat
Also are proclined incisors= basically concave philtrum?

Here you go op!

Thanks bro i like to fuck you for this

View attachment 2256034
Recessed lower maxillas are rare in caucasoids and in people in general if it was recessed you could prolly tell because of ur fucked up teeth

• +1
Recessed lower maxillas are rare in caucasoids and in people in general if it was recessed you could prolly tell because of ur fucked up teeth
Recessed maxilla is rare in general In whites and most non asian people. I have concave philtrum so I guess my lower maxilla is decent(?) And palate width is ok(10 teeth smile). My upper maxilla is probably flat so that's why i have dark circles, i'm planning to get fat grafts here in italy

• +1
How should it be then huh?

True, naso folds can have so many causes(maxilla, cheekbones height, canine fossa, incisors, fat pads shape) idk, looking at his youngcel pics when he was bloated and had 0 hollow cheeks he looked a deep fossa cel to me. Now he probably had buccal fat removal so his face stores less fat
Also are proclined incisors= basically concave philtrum?
I genuinely think wide faces can be difficult since I can imagine a wide maxilla stretching the skin horizontally too much and making it too hard for the cheeks to hollow out towards the jawline. Hence why Barett looks pretty uncanny with very low cheek fat compared to other models. I can’t quite figure out why Barett’s face is usually so bloated compared to other people with wide faces, and I don’t really like the lazy idea of just claiming it’s fat distribution.

I think it’s referred to as “convex” but yes. Just look at Barrett’s side profile.

• +1
Also does your pfp xxxbro have deep canine maxila

Recessed maxilla is rare in general In whites and most non asian people. I have concave philtrum so I guess my lower maxilla is decent(?) And palate width is ok(10 teeth smile). My upper maxilla is probably flat so that's why i have dark circles, i'm planning to get fat grafts here in italy
Same in a flat upper maxilla cel as well my palate width isn’t that good 8 tooth

• +1
I genuinely think wide faces can be difficult since I can imagine a wide maxilla stretching the skin horizontally too much and making it too hard for the cheeks to hollow out towards the jawline.
Legit. The people i know irl with cheeks hollowing have all a normal to narrow skull with prominent cheekbones that just stretches the skin. Wide faces rarely have hollow cheeks

can’t quite figure out why Barett’s face is usually so bloated, and I don’t really like the lazy idea of just claiming it’s fat distribution.

I think it’s referred to as “convex” but yes. Just look at Barrett’s side profile.
I think he probably got at least a partial buccal fat removal, but he's starving too. He's so lean that looks like he comes from Auschwitz. I remember that pic with the hat to make fun of his bloated face jfl. I think his is a mix of water retention, thick skin, wide skull and maxilla.
Yeah i think that's it, i pretty much have proclined incisors but it looks good only if the lower jaw and the chin are very prominent

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Same in a flat upper maxilla cel as well my palate width isn’t that good 8 tooth
I want to test fat grafts before going to infras implants since my lower lids are very tight

• +1
  • +1
Legit. The people i know irl with cheeks hollowing have all a normal to narrow skull with prominent cheekbones that just stretches the skin. Wide faces rarely have hollow cheeks

I think he probably got at least a partial buccal fat removal, but he's starving too. He's so lean that looks like he comes from Auschwitz. I remember that pic with the hat to make fun of his bloated face jfl. I think his is a mix of water retention, thick skin, wide skull and maxilla.
Yeah i think that's it, i pretty much have proclined incisors but it looks good only if the lower jaw and the chin are very prominent
Yes our features are quite funny. My incisors make my already-small chin look even smaller, and my cheekbones make my face look more bloated.

I’m interested to see if there’s any wide-faced men with true hollow cheeks.

• +1