how to remove cheek fat

the perfectionist

the perfectionist

Iron
my face and eyes are kinda ruined by my face fat especially cheek fat so any suggestions except lower body fat cuz I'm fit and the fattest part in my body is my face the rest is normal

You don’t want to , it’s youthful high class trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Ice your face every day if that doesn’t work buccal fat extraction

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
Sounds like you're just boneless, leaning out isn't going to help you if you don'thave any bones to hold up your skin. Boneless saggy skin can sometimes give the impression of chubby cheeks even at low body weights.

High chance your only option to fix this is through hardmaxxing (such as filler, implants, or osteotomies, all of which are pictured below):
Cd43889c321968b8e4aec21c3a71cfe3
Genio cortes

Zygofiller1

Sounds like you're just boneless, leaning out isn't going to help you if you don'thave any bones to hold up your skin. Boneless saggy skin can sometimes give the impression of chubby cheeks even at low body weights.

High chance your only option to fix this is through hardmaxxing (such as filler, implants, or osteotomies, all of which are pictured below):
View attachment 2351882View attachment 2351883
View attachment 2351881
what did the girl from below got?

wouldnt she needed bimax instead? she looked a lil recessed
Unless there's a noticeable issue with bite present bimax isn't always necessary. Sometimes an implant/filler/genio would be enough to fix a weak side profile (not to mention genio is often included with bimax). The latter options are also usually far more affordable/obtainable to most people and most people sort of underestimate what goes into bimax.

In short, if you're only mildly lacking, consider cosmetic procedures, if your bite is somewhat screwed then look into bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
Unless there's a noticeable issue with bite present bimax isn't always necessary. Sometimes an implant/filler/genio would be enough to fix a weak side profile (not to mention genio is often included with bimax). The latter options are also usually far more affordable/obtainable to most people and most people sort of underestimate what goes into bimax.

In short, if you're only mildly lacking, consider cosmetic procedures, if your bite is somewhat screwed then look into bimax.
but if u dont have bite issues but ur maxilla is downgrown and recessed u should only get lefort 1 right?

Lose weight, ice the face to reduce inflammation, implants, bonesmashing. The possibilities are endless. Creativity is your best asset as a looksmaxxer.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
my face and eyes are kinda ruined by my face fat especially cheek fat so any suggestions except lower body fat cuz I'm fit and the fattest part in my body is my face the rest is normal
Idk i think your bones might be the issue, but try ice your face like someone else said, also drink a fuck load of water (~5-6L) and eat shit that’s high in potassium such as bananas and carrots