How to remove under eye pouch + dark circle?

BiggestMoggerEver

BiggestMoggerEver

Banned
IMG 20220322 192351

Hello, do you know how can I remove my dark circles + under eye pouch? it's a big failo tbh

do you use some cream or ice cubes?

Solution
AscendingHero
View attachment 1601379
Hello, do you know how can I remove my dark circles + under eye pouch? it's a big failo tbh

The pouch often referred to aeygo sal is quite aesthetic and a youthful feature. Good brow density and decent eye area apparent from circular orbitals.

Pure asthaxanthian and help tremendously for dark eye circles
There is no solution. I’ve figured out how to fix all my other failos except this. All I can do is cope with ice cubes

Attachments

• A103C368-088C-482B-9FF8-DB3979EE5850.jpeg
    A103C368-088C-482B-9FF8-DB3979EE5850.jpeg
    502.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Bro they look good

Most foids love them circles trust me

NCT fucks you up more than any dark circle
There is no solution. I’ve figured out how to fix all my other failos except this. All I can do is cope with ice cubes
come to pattaya and i help you slay

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lux
everybody focuses on dark circles because it's the one thing you can improve easily w creams & brightening serums & cold compress but out of all the aspects of the eye looks wise it's one of the least important. Many models will top-tier eyes will have dark circles without makeup.

Eyebrows & lashes are more important for looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
everybody focuses on dark circles because it's the one thing you can improve easily w creams & brightening serums & cold compress but out of all the aspects of the eye looks wise it's one of the least important. Many models will top-tier eyes will have dark circles without makeup.

Eyebrows & lashes are more important for looksmaxing
But I already looksmax eyebrows and lashes so I try to improve my under eye area

View attachment 1601379

The pouch often referred to aeygo sal is quite aesthetic and a youthful feature. Good brow density and decent eye area apparent from circular orbitals.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and BiggestMoggerEver
Solution

Okay thanks for the answer :chad: