How to rep farm in the EASIEST way possible

AOL

AOL

Alright, read this.

Posting threads in an attempt to be funny like "I farted" or "I pooped today" will fail. They will almost always, if not ALWAYS get ignored, and of course, no reps.

However, posting threads such as "I hate Indians" or "I hate black people" with a long rant on why you hate said group of people, that will most likely get you a few JFL and +1 reacts.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Outerz14, rape and 2 others
@ryuken thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and bourgeoizyzz
then how do I have good rep? I literally do the first example u cited jfl

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and AOL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Alright, read this.

Posting threads in an attempt to be funny like "I farted" or "I pooped today" will fail. They will almost always, if not ALWAYS get ignored, and of course, no reps.

However, posting threads such as "I hate Indians" or "I hate black people" with a long rant on why you hate said group of people, that will most likely get you a few JFL and +1 reacts.
and then it'll get your thread deleted for racebait :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Outerz14
Alright, read this.

Jfl not if you have VIP if your a sick cunt like me

• +1
Reactions: Rzn