How to reset your tinder acc on a PC?

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
I don't wanna buy a new phone to avoid my shadow ban on tinder (no matches with chad's pics) so I need reset my pc IP and MAC settings to fix this shit. Any ideas how to do it?

Did you:

1. New phone number
2. New email address
3. Cleared browser data and cookies

?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Did you:

1. New phone number
2. New email address
3. Cleared browser data and cookies

?
surely. I have also new Google acc and new IG and FB acc

What you've done matches my protocol for tinder ban evasion. I hope their systems didn't get better...

At this point we might consider just getting cheap burner android phones and doing factory reset every time.

surely. I have also new Google acc and new IG and FB acc
Use just number, they can see FB registration date, if it's new you ll be flagged

Last edited:
What you've done matches my protocol for tinder ban evasion. I hope their systems didn't get better...
what's your protocol for tinder ban? Esp for web on laptop/PC because using my phone is really bad idea, and then I need make a hotspot from my phone with new SIM card. I think about changing IP or even change my motherboard in order to change MAC adress

what's your protocol for tinder ban? Esp for web on laptop/PC because using my phone is really bad idea, and then I need make a hotspot from my phone with new SIM card. I think about changing IP or even change my motherboard in order to change MAC adress

I used phone browser (opera).

1. Clear all browser data
2. Reset router to change IP
3. Reset Google ads ID
3. Make a new email address
4. Put a new SIM (I get pay as you go ones for 50p on eBay)
5. Create tinder account on tinder.com using phone number only and the new email address

I have not found it necessary to avoid re-using photos or even credit cards.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
10 iq

just use new phone number, ip at mcdonalds and create new browser profile - that's it

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
just use new phone number, ip at mcdonalds and create new browser profile - that's it
how tf I can use ip at mcd????????? I use my PC not a laptop omfg bro

proxy - individual
vpn - used by many (shared)

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
the difference between chad and incel is a few mb of cookies & cache

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone and beau