How to reverse vocal masculinization ?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
Puberty causes physical changes & resulting deepening of voice , how to reverse at least partially ?

I don’t mean how to be effeminate fag , I mean literally have the voice of a kid again . Sounds very esthetic to have a nice boy voice , probably more appeal to foids than some masculine coper

• Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel
trannies.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 209owais, bloomercel, MilkMan87 and 1 other person
Unless you have a singer's voice I don't see the point, you'd just sound like those low-test influencers i.e. Noah Samsen :forcedsmile:

nvm reread what you meant but I still think that would be a bad idea, for example:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
Unless you have a singer's voice I don't see the point, you'd just sound like those low-test influencers i.e. Noah Samsen :forcedsmile:

nvm reread what you meant but I still think that would be a bad idea, for example:

Ralph macchio (focus on voice for the sake of this discussion ) at 18 -> giga JB appeal , Do u agree ?

Puberty causes physical changes & resulting deepening of voice , how to reverse at least partially ?

I don’t mean how to be effeminate fag , I mean literally have the voice of a kid again . Sounds very esthetic to have a nice boy voice , probably more appeal to foids than some masculine coper
Voice feminization surgery, trannys get it, but it makes ur vocal cords thinner so u sound more like a kid than a man or a women

• Love it
Ralph macchio (focus on voice for the sake of this discussion ) at 18 -> giga JB appeal , Do u agree ?

I mean perhaps but that may be due more to his status as a famous film actor and tv star (cobra-kai) than anything, and if it were his voice giving him JB appeal it would be due to the fact he sounds like a soft dad, and that matches well with his look overall, currently I mean.

• Hmm...
I mean perhaps but that may be due more to his status as a famous film actor and tv star (cobra-kai) than anything, and if it were his voice giving him JB appeal it would be due to the fact he sounds like a soft dad, and that matches well with his look overall, currently I mean.
Did u listen to him in the vid at 18 ? It shows this very soon in the vid

Did u listen to him in the vid at 18 ? It shows this very soon in the vid
Yes, I did, as well as the sections where he said that he was thirty and sixty, but it doesn't necessarily disprove my point ( if that was the purpose of your reply). He may have had JB appeal and may still have JB appeal now due to his voice but that may only be because it fits well with his overall look, regardless of the era(s) we are discussing. He tends to look younger and age better than his peers and that is a MAJOR factor in garnering JB appeal, as youth and good aging genetics are the main attraction points for younger women (and all people in general but this is even more of a significant case in women age 14-23 as they primarily prefer boyish looks), the point is he is STILL aging and his voice is changing as he ages but it still fits his overall look as his soft demeanour changes from the prettyboy all the way to the soft dad archetype(s) as it gets slightly deeper as he ages , unless you have elite aging genetics like he or someone like Tom Holland does you wouldn't be able to pull it off as it just wouldn't match your face as you grow up and your face goes through the masculinization process. (of course this assumes that you are still going through puberty)

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back