How to run a cycle of MK-677!

yeahyux21

yeahyux21

Iron
Introduction:Hey guys! I've been running MK-677 for a few cycles now, and I've learned a thing or two about how to make it work for you. In this thread, I'll be sharing my experience and providing a step-by-step guide on how to run a cycle of MK-677. From dosing to PCT, I'll cover everything you need to know to get the most out of this amazing compound.

Section 1: Before You Start

• Determine your goals: What are you trying to achieve with MK-677? Are you looking to increase muscle mass, improve muscle recovery, or enhance your overall physique? Knowing what you want to achieve will help you tailor your cycle.
  • Check your health: Make sure you're healthy enough for MK-677. Consult with a doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or concerns.
  • Read the label: Understand the recommended dosing and side effects of MK-677 before starting your cycle.
Section 2: Dosing and Administration

• Starting dose: Begin with a starting dose of 15mg per day for 1-2 weeks to assess tolerance.
  • Dosing frequency: Take MK-677 once daily, preferably in the morning with food.
  • Tapering: Gradually increase the dose by 5mg every week until you reach your desired dose (up to 30mg per day).
Section 3: Cycle Length and Duration

• Cycling duration: Run MK-677 for 8-12 weeks, depending on your goals and progress.
  • PCT: After completing your cycle, take a 4-6 week break from MK-677 and follow a PCT protocol (see below).
Section 4: Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT)

• Why PCT?: PCT helps to restore natural testosterone production after suppressing it with MK-677.
  • Nolvadex: Take 10mg of Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) every day for the first 2 weeks after your cycle.
  • Clomid: Take 25mg of Clomid (clomiphene citrate) every day for the remaining weeks of PCT.
Section 5: Common Side Effects and Mitigation

• Common side effects: Increased appetite, fatigue, headaches, joint pain, and increased risk of joint injuries.
  • Mitigation strategies: Stay hydrated, eat a balanced diet, and consider adding supplements like omega-3s and turmeric to reduce joint pain.
Section 6: Conclusion

That's it! now ascend

Please note that this is just a sample thread, and you should always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
From my experience, MK-677 didn't do anything. It was one of the oldest copes I had found from .net (in my opinion, it doesn't do anything)

Has anyone actually proven they've grown from this stuff?

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, flxsh, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
From my experience, MK-677 didn't do anything. It was one of the oldest copes I had found from .net (in my opinion, it doesn't do anything)

MK alone will not help.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and TechnoBoss
You have absolutely no clue what you’re taking about here.

• +1
Reactions: silencio, piec, mogpending and 1 other person

mk is a huge looksmin

all that shit does is bloat u

only benefit i got was sleep

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss, Costcosuperstore and TechnoBoss

It’s decent for sleep and making you hungrier. That’s all.

Maybe it’s somewhat synergetic if you run GH releasing peptides with it. That might help.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and yeahyux21
OP no need to waste money on a pct with mk btw

• +1
Reactions: flxsh, yeahyux21, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
You don't need a pct for mk-677, it does nothing to your fsh/lh, or testosterone. Will only increase prolactin at high doses.
MK alone won't help, if you are taking it, I'd suggest glucose disposing pills, and only for sleep and recovery

• +1
Reactions: yeahyux21, N1666 and Saint Casanova
mk is a huge looksmin

all that shit does is bloat u

only benefit i got was sleep
Have you looked into GH releasing peptides ?

Seems like they’re quite worthwhile since they’ll help with fat loss, better skin and hair quality, and maybe some muscle gain without serious sides. Not sure if they can bloat you though.

Seems like they’re quite worthwhile since they’ll help with fat loss, better skin and hair quality, and maybe some muscle gain without serious sides. Not sure if they can bloat you though.
Realistically bloat shouldn’t be a problem, summer is around the corner if you already off. And most people on org definitely rot

have not but im interested now, will look into it.

i’ll prob end up just sticking with my sarms and cardarine and die of liver failure at 32 tho

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TechnoBoss and Saint Casanova
@Saint Casanova oh shit it’s u. when did u change ur name and avi?

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova

i’ll prob end up just sticking with my sarms and cardarine and end up dying of liver failure at 32 tho
Jfl! Take liver health supps like NAC to be safe. IMO, liver failure from PEDs is exaggerated provided you’re not doing very harsh compounds like Anadrol or something.

Sarms are probably comparable to mildish doses of anavar when it comes to liver impact. Just don’t drink when on cycle

@Saint Casanova oh shit it’s u. when did u change ur name and avi?
Around a week ago. I want to change my username back though. Have to wait 3 weeks though.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NorwoodAscender
Jfl! Take liver health supps like NAC to be safe. IMO, liver failure from PEDs is exaggerated provided you’re not doing very harsh compounds like Anadrol or something.

Sarms are probably comparable to mildish doses of anavar when it comes to liver impact. Just don’t drink when on cycle
lol yeah already on NAC, milk thistle, and tudca

completely cut booze out and replaced with phenibut as well. should be okay i hope

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Saint Casanova
lol yeah already on NAC, milk thistle, and tudca

completely cut booze out and replaced with phenibut as well. should be okay i hope
How comes you don’t really post anymore as well ?

Tbh this forum has gone to shit now. Too many lunatics on here now.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore

i’ll prob end up just sticking with my sarms and cardarine and die of liver failure at 32 tho
your experience on cardarine?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
5th day in

could run a marathon if i wanted to

shits turning me into david goggins istg
i was gonna get it from my local supp shop but pussed out lmao #natty
Might go back for mk to help with sleep.
Never tried anything hopefully nothing goes wrong

• +1
i was gonna get it from my local supp shop but pussed out lmao #natty
Might go back for mk to help with sleep.
Never tried anything hopefully nothing goes wrong
i respect it but not for me

why put in 5x the work for less gains. especially in todays mog or be mogged world. as long as u can mitigate most of the sides im all for PEDs

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Costcosuperstore and PrinceofDarkness
i respect it but not for me

why put in 5x the work for less gains. especially in todays mog or be mogged world. as long as u can mitigate most of the sides im all for PEDs
I understand that, but personally, I would need to read up and get more info to be secure.
I'm the type that needs peace of mind by knowing all the stuff or at least a majority before taking a risk.
My diet isn't on point, some days I don't track, I don't meal prep amazingly, let alone sometimes get optimal workouts. I'm not ready for PEDs yet.

• +1
I understand that, but personally, I would need to read up and get more info to be secure.
I'm the type that needs peace of mind by knowing all the stuff or at least a majority before taking a risk.
My diet isn't on point, some days I don't track, I don't meal prep amazingly, let alone sometimes get optimal workouts. I'm not ready for PEDs yet.
fair. yeah if i were u i would perfect ur diet, sleep, and workouts and research in the meantime and decide if it’s the route u rlly want to go

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Introduction:Hey guys! I've been running MK-677 for a few cycles now, and I've learned a thing or two about how to make it work for you. In this thread, I'll be sharing my experience and providing a step-by-step guide on how to run a cycle of MK-677. From dosing to PCT, I'll cover everything you need to know to get the most out of this amazing compound.

Section 1: Before You Start

• Determine your goals: What are you trying to achieve with MK-677? Are you looking to increase muscle mass, improve muscle recovery, or enhance your overall physique? Knowing what you want to achieve will help you tailor your cycle.
  • Check your health: Make sure you're healthy enough for MK-677. Consult with a doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or concerns.
  • Read the label: Understand the recommended dosing and side effects of MK-677 before starting your cycle.
Section 2: Dosing and Administration

• Starting dose: Begin with a starting dose of 15mg per day for 1-2 weeks to assess tolerance.
  • Dosing frequency: Take MK-677 once daily, preferably in the morning with food.
  • Tapering: Gradually increase the dose by 5mg every week until you reach your desired dose (up to 30mg per day).
Section 3: Cycle Length and Duration

• Cycling duration: Run MK-677 for 8-12 weeks, depending on your goals and progress.
  • PCT: After completing your cycle, take a 4-6 week break from MK-677 and follow a PCT protocol (see below).

• Why PCT?: PCT helps to restore natural testosterone production after suppressing it with MK-677.
  • Nolvadex: Take 10mg of Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) every day for the first 2 weeks after your cycle.
  • Clomid: Take 25mg of Clomid (clomiphene citrate) every day for the remaining weeks of PCT.
Section 5: Common Side Effects and Mitigation

• Common side effects: Increased appetite, fatigue, headaches, joint pain, and increased risk of joint injuries.
  • Mitigation strategies: Stay hydrated, eat a balanced diet, and consider adding supplements like omega-3s and turmeric to reduce joint pain.
Section 6: Conclusion

That's it! now ascend

Please note that this is just a sample thread, and you should always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen.
Make sure to eat clean unless you want diabetes also make sure to test your blood sugar every week just to make sure

Are you trolling? Mk has no effect on test. You must be talking about ostraine or lgd

• +1
Reactions: yeahyux21
mk is cope just take hgh and ai megadose

• Why PCT?: PCT helps to restore natural testosterone production after suppressing it with MK-677
Yeah, this is copy pasted , OP doesnt know shit

What is the point of making a chatGPT thread?

All you do is spread low quality information and all for what? :ogre:

me look at my post on it

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss