How to SATmaxx the reading/writing section as a non-native?

Deleted member 18372

Deleted member 18372

Platinum
Maths is easy tbh all the "hard" questions are just cheap tricks and not actually hard but I struggle in Reading/Writing. I finished Erica Meltzer's books and I have a good understanding on what is being asked etc. but I am stuck in the 700-750 range due to my lack of vocabulary.

I'll take the May 7 exam so I have 15 days left. What can I do? Should I read science articles and those old constitution things to vocabularymaxx? What are good sources to find those materials?

Also do you know how to find SAT exams that weren't publicly published? I heard leaks happen and people sell them in the Middle East.

It's 1600 or rope and I am fucking serious I can study for 16 hours a day for the love of god help a nigga out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: startingover
Lol nvm just found out that it's over. I hope I don't see any of you niggas on the other side.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, SLA and NukethisWorldAlready
Just study bro

Just fucking study get a bunch of flash cards write a question on the front and the answer on the back and read the flash card every day

If ur not low iq you’ll pass ur test easily

Just fucking study get a bunch of flash cards write a question on the front and the answer on the back and read the flash card every day

If ur not low iq you’ll pass ur test easily
Jfl there's no flashcards for the SAT. Bad advice after bad advice out of your mouth.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Take a shit ton of practice tests and ask for a tutor most parents would get their kids a tutor

Jfl there's no flashcards for the SAT. Bad advice after bad advice out of your mouth.
Ye that’s why u make ur own u fucking troglodyte subhuman go fucking kill yourself and stop fucking stalking me

Who tf uses flash cards that someone else already made? Dumb fucking loser ur parents should have aborted you then crushed your head apart stop fucking replying to me your fucking annoying

Fucking nincompoop bastard, your whole family should have been euthanised

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Ye that’s why u make ur own u fucking troglodyte subhuman go fucking kill yourself and stop fucking stalking me

Who tf uses flash cards that someone else already made? Dumb fucking loser ur parents should have aborted you then crushed your head apart stop fucking replying to me your fucking annoying

Fucking nincompoop bastard, your whole family should have been euthanised
Are you retarded? How tf do you use flashcards for the reading and writing section? Do you write flashcards for every fucking article in the entire history of the English language on them? You've never taken the SAT you fucking cretin, you have 0 clue what you're talking about. Probably a high school dropout. Keep giving out bad advice loser. muh make flashcards for the SAT :feelsuhh:.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Are you retarded? How tf do you use flashcards for the reading and writing section? Do you write flashcards for every fucking article in the entire history of the English language on them? You've never taken the SAT you fucking cretin. Probably a high school dropout. Keep giving out bad advice loser.
Not a word you gay cunt. The nigga said he wants to improve his vocabulary which is doable with flash cards. U keep following me like fan I’d spit on u if I’d ever see u irl

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
Are you retarded? How tf do you use flashcards for the reading and writing section? Do you write flashcards for every fucking article in the entire history of the English language on them? You've never taken the SAT you fucking cretin, you have 0 clue what you're talking about. Probably a high school dropout. Keep giving out bad advice loser. muh make flashcards for the SAT :feelsuhh:.
Fucking dickhead autistic retard , Stone Age subhuman, missing link tier dog brained inbred, Son of a family fucking whore mother. Dumbass cunt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 7725
Not a word you gay cunt. The nigga said he wants to improve his vocabulary which is doable with flash cards. U keep following me like fan I’d spit on u if I’d ever see u irl
He said he wanted to improve on the SAT reading section you illiterate cretin.

No you wouldn't. Your spit wouldn't reach me with your manlet height and tiny oral cavity incapable of producing any force due to your hypoplastic recessed skull.

I'm not following you around. Every one of your posts is straight up autism and misinformation. You've made 100 posts about YouTube and have 2 subscribers. You're a complete and utter failure.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
Fucking dickhead autistic retard , Stone Age subhuman, missing link tier dog brained inbred, Son of a family fucking whore mother. Dumbass cunt
You shouldn't have dropped out of high school for your youtube channel with 2 subs moron. Maybe you need to SATmaxx just like OP.

He said he wanted to improve on the SAT reading section you illiterate cretin.

No you wouldn't. Your spit wouldn't reach me with your manlet height and tiny oral cavity incapable of producing any force due to your hypoplastic recessed skull.

I'm not following you around. Every one of your posts is straight up autism and misinformation. You've made 100 posts about YouTube and have 2 subscribers. You're a complete and utter failure.
You’d think when you tell someone not a word of their lengthy paragraph was read they would stop replying right? But @LooksOverAll isnt human he has the mind of a dog who eats their own shit. This retard behaves like the nihilist subhuman. I hope those around u irl recognise that your utter trash and remind you everyday that no one loves u or will ever befriend you.

You shouldn't have dropped out of high school for your youtube channel with 2 subs moron. Maybe you need to SATmaxx just like OP.
Keep throwing Shitty insults your a grown ass man trying to throw shade at someone whose probably 10 years younger than you. I’d piss in your whore mothers mouth. Infact your dad should have killed you while you were in your moms womb by pissing into her mouth until you fucking choked and died in her shit and pissed filled womb

Got a 1580

For language I only studied reading the writing part is just pattern recognition

It’s a few types of problems just grind

Keep throwing Shitty insults your a grown ass man trying to throw shade at someone whose probably 10 years younger than you. I’d piss in your whore mothers mouth. Infact your dad should have killed you while you were in your moms womb by pissing into her mouth until you fucking choked and died in her shit and pissed filled womb
LOL as if I give a fuck. You rot on this site in your youth while I was playing sports and making 6 figures as a teenager. What an utter failure.

I'm serious if you don't get a 790 or 800 on math , you're not a smart person

Maths is easy tbh all the "hard" questions are just cheap tricks and not actually hard but I struggle in Reading/Writing. I finished Erica Meltzer's books and I have a good understanding on what is being asked etc. but I am stuck in the 700-750 range due to my lack of vocabulary.

I'll take the May 7 exam so I have 15 days left. What can I do? Should I read science articles and those old constitution things to vocabularymaxx? What are good sources to find those materials?

Also do you know how to find SAT exams that weren't publicly published? I heard leaks happen and people sell them in the Middle East.

It's 1600 or rope and I am fucking serious I can study for 16 hours a day for the love of god help a nigga out.
I got 1550 on my SAT, I am just like you I am really good at Math and Science but fucking shit a English especially writing essays.
khan academy is a life saver
My advice, what helped me:
Get a tutor
Ask your teacher for extra help and extra work for your English
Always do practice essays

I know how you feel about English it's gay and boring, but you gotta do it brother.
Also yes, you should read random science articles write an essay on it like an argument analysis, always email your teachers to check it for you
also bro, trust me dont worry about finding old SAT exams just do the practice ones

PM if you have any questions.

LOL as if I give a fuck. You rot on this site in your youth while I was playing sports and making 6 figures as a teenager. What an utter failure.
Not a word was read

Lol nvm just found out that it's over. I hope I don't see any of you niggas on the other side.
Don't study in the US. IF YOU ARE NOT GIGATRUSTFUNDCEL.