HOW TO SAVE MY BROTHER

shadow109

shadow109

Bronze
My younger brother is beginning puberty (he’s 13), how can I save him before it’s over (he’s asian aswell) anything he can do to avoid a recessed brow ridge like all Asians (im not pinning him on test)

bonesmash

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Lucid and 5.5psl
give him all height growth products and vitamins.

tell him to not mouthbreathe and have proper tongue posture as he's still young

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
tell him to not mouthbreathe and have proper tongue posture as he's still young
Will that go past his genetic potential as an Asian? I didn’t mouthbreathe at his age and still go a shitty brow ridge and forehead area bcz of Asian genetics

My younger brother is beginning puberty (he’s 13), how can I save him before it’s over (he’s asian aswell) anything he can do to avoid a recessed brow ridge like all Asians (im not pinning him on test)
buy him MK677 asap

Will that go past his genetic potential as an Asian? I didn’t mouthbreathe at his age and still go a shitty brow ridge and forehead area bcz of Asian genetics
It Will help Is facial development and his jaw

if you’re wealthy straight buy him hgh and pin him. DON’T boneshmash him please, it’s a fucking meme
I don’t have the money yet, and will hgh even do anything good for an Asian, like I’ve never seen good results from Asians pinning

I’ve already told him that, it’s just browridge and maxilla cucking him
there are plenty of good looking mens without prominent browridge, maxilla could be a problem but as u said he's asian so it's difficult for them to have a well developed maxilla

there are plenty of good looking mens without prominent browridge, maxilla could be a problem but as u said he's asian so it's difficult for them to have a well developed maxilla
But that’s all the Asians that were malnourished growing up, and even the Asians on this form (including me) have discovered the black pill too late to make a decent difference. Is there anything for maxilla if he’s yet to hit puberty

Ur a good brother most people here would sabotage their brother

But that’s all the Asians that were malnourished growing up, and even the Asians on this form (including me) have discovered the black pill too late to make a decent difference. Is there anything for maxilla if he’s yet to hit puberty
idk you gotta Ask someone more Expert than me on these things sorry

Very hard to get in Australia, I’m on mk677 but he’s really high inhib and is scared
yo bro can you pm me where you got your mk677 i’m from australia too

Ur a good brother most people here would sabotage their brother
Why would you do that, their the same phenotype and as close as possible genetics, and they’re not competing against you

Jfl at u. I seen a handful of asians with browridges. Ur just prolly Low t

wish i had a brother like this now i gotta hustle to not have a recessed chin it feels unfair

Just increase competition by helping ur brother out

Honestly instead of putting hormones into his body tell him to work out, play a sport, and save all his money