1. Invest in Turkey
2. Give gold in return for our glorious lira
3. Spend in Turkey

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and ThatDjangoWalk
bump

𐱅𐰇𐰼𐰰31@

If i could and knowed how believe me i would do it. Turkey is one of the few countries which still has some decency on it, even tho they were forced for almost a century to get rid of their muslim heritage, yet they still fight.

I would say Turkey, also Malaysia since the goverment promotes Islam, Maldives and Brunei since they have Sharia, of course the brothers in Palestine specifically Gaza, and some other countries. Maybe Lybia, Iraq and Afghanistans can still comeback in the next years, and i don't know. I wish there was some coup d'etat on Egypt against that traitor of Sisi. Maybe Qatar also has decency still, Pakistan also, and Kuwait? To be honest all muslim majority countries deserve support, my brothers are my brothers from any part of the world, we share almost identical if not the same values, the problem always lies in the snakes which we have ruling on some places. Sometimes munafiqeen inside the rulership, people who probably work for the Mossad and CIA (i guess they catched more than one having a party with Beyonce or something and now they can do whatever they want with them), sad.

Alhamdulillah we are still strong and the fastest growing Ummah and religion of the world, our ancestors had worst times, Mongol invasions, WW1 results, etc, this is just our test, May Allah make it easier and quicker on us than the ones of the past.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bernanddrago and Deleted member 10913
Turkey currency should be named kebab:feelshah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10913