Life ends at 18
1 get your phone
2 go to camera and switch to front camera
3 go into your mirror
4 put the front camera to the side of your face
5 look in the mirror at your side profile

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
i always thought my nose was big bc of the selfie distortion but it’s actually just a proportionately sized jew nose.

it’s really sad bc so many people get surgery (most rhino) based off what they see in selfies and that’s not even the real them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie, prgfromnl, beyourself and 3 others
You will be affected by the mere exposure effect because you aren't used to that image of yours. It won't be an accurate image of yourself until you get used to it

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and samm735
You will be affected by the mere exposure effect because you aren't used to that image of yours. It won't be an accurate image of yourself until you get used to it
When you get used to the image that’s when body dysmorphia kicks in. You haven’t seen that image yet so your brain hasn’t fucked with you yet

The only way to see your “true” self is on psychedelics boyos. :ROFLMAO:l:what:

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
Or you just go to settings and turn off the mirroring option... fucking aspies..

Or you just go to settings and turn off the mirroring option... fucking aspies..
It’s not the mirroring that messes you up it’s the focal length

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Deleted member 2846
I'm legit scared to try them
Sometimes it gets bad for me (physically) when I smoke a pot even
Probably because I've got subhuman chronic low blood pressure

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
i always thought my nose was big bc of the selfie distortion but it’s actually just a proportionately sized jew nose.

it’s really sad bc so many people get surgery (most rhino) based off what they see in selfies and that’s not even the real them.

I plan on a rhino and my nose is actuallt big .

I'd rather see someone's head turned around again then mine lmao

I guess I kinda overdosed myself on 2c-b

My nose looks unbelievably wide and fat on selfies. I do plan to get a rhino but still secretly hope it's not quite as bad/big as it looks to me!! lol

Absolutly not jfl . Whith psychedelics i can morph into some 7 PSL male model while looking at the mirror . dead serious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Just get two mirrors and place them at 45 degrees from each other and your face between them

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and GoMadAndSTFU
Absolutly not jfl . Whith psychedelics i can morph into some 7 PSL male model while looking at the mirror . dead serious
you also took a fuck ton of LSD so im not surprised

Just get two mirrors and place them at 45 degrees from each other and your face between them
That’s basically what you are doing with your phone

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
I plan on taking more tbh . Even if my first trip was bad . Bad or good for me its a good trip
just some advice: ur like 16. ur messing ur consciousness and it can become permanently altered (in a bad way).

idk why you’d take more. ur gonna go crazy. u took like over 400ug on ur first trip at 16 and it was horrible. you’re only fucking urself over and frying ur brain.

• Woah
Reactions: prgfromnl
just some advice: ur like 16. ur messing ur consciousness and it can become permanently altered (in a bad way).

idk why you’d take more. ur gonna go crazy. u took like over 400ug on ur first trip at 16 and it was horrible. you’re only fucking urself over and frying ur brain.

I need proof . My 400ug first trip fucked nothing. The only reason why i didnt do more LSD its because i hard to find it .
I plan on blasting 1000+ug.

I need proof . My 400ug first trip fucked nothing. The only reason why i didnt do more LSD its because i hard to find it .
I plan on blasting 1000+ug.
u can look up plenty of stories on reddit or online.

and the fact that u wanna do 1000ug for ur second trip shows how irresponsible and unprepared u are. i’d advise against it but it’s up to you. just do ur research.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
u can look up plenty of stories on reddit or online.

and the fact that u wanna do 1000ug for ur second trip shows how irresponsible and unprepared u are. i’d advise against it but it’s up to you. just do ur research.

I will . But nothing can stop my desite to take lsd tbh . I triped 400ug alone with a lot of stress ect during 24hrs , and i get 0 secondary effects

I saw my true self on a lot of candids and videos from christmas that my family took

Thats a good way of knowing how you look

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Mr.cope