HOW TO SELL FOOD IN SCHOOL?

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
Want to sell sweets and other shit in my school. Its not allowed but I don't care. Any way to do this and make profit?

you just sell it... do you need any more direction?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Just sell drugs instead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5145 and Shrek2OnDvD
sell fentanyl

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
cookies usually have higher profit margins

• +1
How old are you? Anywho, you sell Sainsbury’s white chocolate cookies, 1 for 50p, and you buy the lucozade 6 pack, and sell them for a pound. You have to be well known/slightly popular to do this, otherwise you’re just some shit dealer who makes no profit.

• +1
You take an open suitcase, tie it to your body like those street peddlers and go from class to class yelling: "Candy, sweets, gum, peanuts! Get your peanuts right here!". If you see a teacher, you quickly close and lock the suitcase and carry it normally, I don't think they can force you to open it without a warrant, check your local laws first.

street-candy-vendor-a-young-man-walks-the-main-street-of-tulum-offering-E1K2CX.jpg
IT3v5D0cu_XejVZCZzJl5hlYfu7RZbcJskdX3CL7h3zPszxDXnvuN11rLypqEiyi5o2QIAzwL1NBWhFRsJfC7gzY-U6O
boy-selling-candy-and-cigarettes-at-a-street-intersection-so-as-to-DGGJ3A.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Shrek2OnDvD
You take an open suitcase, tie it to your body like those street peddlers and go from class to class yelling: "Candy, sweets, gum, peanuts! Get your peanuts right here!". If you see a teacher, you quickly close and lock the suitcase and carry it normally, I don't think they can force you to open it without a warrant, check your local laws first.

street-candy-vendor-a-young-man-walks-the-main-street-of-tulum-offering-E1K2CX.jpg
IT3v5D0cu_XejVZCZzJl5hlYfu7RZbcJskdX3CL7h3zPszxDXnvuN11rLypqEiyi5o2QIAzwL1NBWhFRsJfC7gzY-U6O
boy-selling-candy-and-cigarettes-at-a-street-intersection-so-as-to-DGGJ3A.jpg
jfl

• JFL