how to sex-max as virgin? what is best position for first timer

Enlil

Enlil

murder
title

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and ReadBooksEveryday
Depends on size. Backshots are goated especially if your dick is curved upwards.

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04 and Darkeningstar
numbers game, you won't get quality but if your a normie you can get your dick wet

oh nvm i didn't read 2nd part

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and BeanletMogger
backshots 100%

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and h111
idk i'm a vrgin

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
i will never need this advice and i am grateful

• +1
Reactions: watah and h111
@renask why and what made you search about it lol im curious. and yes it went horribly indeed but im at better spot now

• +1
Reactions: h111
Depends on your dick. Below 6” you have to stick to missionary and doggy. If she has a Fatass probably avoid doggy too. 6-7”any position you want missionary will hurt her. 8”+ probably can hit a fat bitch from the side and do all types of freak shit

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and h111
@renask why and what made you search about it lol im curious. and yes it went horribly indeed but im at better spot now
i dont know bro i searched up kurd and it came up and it was quite interesting i loved the story but i am happy it all went to hell Kurds for Kurds brother

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
if she has skinny (ideal) body then prone bone

• +1
i dont know bro i searched up kurd and it came up and it was quite interesting i loved the story but i am happy it all went to hell Kurds for Kurds brother
you're right bro race mix is bad, i see so much mental ills here that are mixed lol.
are you living in iraq or iran how did u find blackpill

you're right bro race mix is bad, i see so much mental ills here that are mixed lol.
are you living in iraq or iran how did u find blackpill
Sweden bro😅idk ive been seeing this stuff for years and finally decided to check it out and now im looksmaxxing and its been working well for me tbh i look way better and i could get any girl in kurdistan

• Woah