How to shave without shaving cream

happybread

happybread

Banned
How do i naturally shave?
I dont want use a shaving cream that is full of xenostrogens how did people before soap shaved their beards?

buy a good soap bar

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and happybread
just use a razor

• +1
Reactions: happybread and quakociaptockh
I dont want use a shaving cream that is full of xenostrogens how did people before soap shaved their beards?
U can do it with just hot water. I do it with a safety razor in the shower. Just make ur face and the razor as wet as possible.

• +1
Reactions: happybread
Use shaving soap don't use shaving cream

• +1
Buy a good electric razor!

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and happybread
Lol I shaved dry for most of my life and it hurts like a bitch but that’s because I shaved in the car. When I tell people I shave dry they always cringe but it really isnt bad

• +1
Lol I shaved dry for most of my life and it hurts like a bitch but that’s because I shaved in the car. When I tell people I shave dry they always cringe but it really isnt bad
Why you shave in the car?

• JFL
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt
electric shaver. takes 2 min

• +1
Just do it immediately after showering with a sharp razor and you don't need anything. I didn't use shaving foam in years. But it depends how smooth and tight your skin is, if your skin is all pimply and fat then maybe you need it.

Wtf just a razor and no shaving cream. Wouldn’t your skin peel or start bleeding?
Nah I sometimes cut myself but I do that with shaving cream too. I’m just clumsy. It didn’t peel or anything it just stung like a bitch. Like for 15 minutes your face kind of stings. But it’s very possible unless you have extremely thin or sensitive skin. The only reason it stings is just the friction, it’s not causing damage (I think)

whenever I cut myself I kept isopropyl alcohol nearby and splashed it over my skin which hurts even more but I’ve always had a high pain tolerance

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14274