how to shave your dick

ryuken

ryuken

Silver
last time i tried shaving my dick i got injured and got 3 stitches on it i need a safe way to shave my dick because i don't wanna lose it

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero and shia.jihadist
I don’t shave my dick, I just use depilatory creams. I did it a few days ago again. :ogre:

does it burn? also what brand
Only if you leave it on for too long. I used Veet. Go for sensitive skin, then you won’t get the burn even if you leave it on for too long. But always wash off within the states time. I kept it for double a few times and then yes it burns like crazy.

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Only if you leave it on for too long. I used Veet. Go for sensitive skin, then you won’t get the burn even if you leave it on for too long. But always wash off within the states time. I kept it for double a few times and then yes it burns like crazy.
thanks bro you're a life saver

thanks bro you're a life saver
No problem bhai. Yeah I’ve been doing this for years. It’s really easy. Just lather it on your balls, pubic area and shaft if you’ve got here there, let it sit for like 7 minutes and then rinse it off with water. Make sure to rub the hairs off while rinsing as the hairs won’t fall off just because of the water alone.

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and ryuken
No problem bhai. Yeah I’ve been doing this for years. It’s really easy. Just lather it on your balls, pubic area and shaft if you’ve got here there, let it sit for like 7 minutes and then rinse it off with water. Make sure to rub the hairs off while rinsing as the hairs won’t fall off just because of the water alone.
Thanks bro i needed this

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Why? It’s not like you’re using it much anyway.
IMG 4830

use a scissor

• JFL
Reactions: caffeinemaxxed
last time i tried shaving my dick i got injured and got 3 stitches on it i need a safe way to shave my dick because i don't wanna lose it
nigga get a trimmer with a clip guard :feelsuhh: