How to shoot threes in basketball

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
Being bad at basketball is a huge failo but owning the court is a huge turn on. How do u shoot threes.

Tip: threes>anything else. If you can shoot threes you don’t even need to learn how to drive just catch and shoot unless you want to play for a club or something. Just learn how a basic cool dribble like the nba players do don’t do some normie geek dribble like the band kids in pe in grade school. If you can shoot and make ur shots girls and guys will get wet over you. Lmao to the people who practice how to drive and layup through a traffic jam of big black men while the three point shooter gets all the love without breaking a sweat

what is point of this thread lol

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and looks>books
Being bad at basketball is a huge failo but owning the court is a huge turn on. How do u shoot threes.

Tip: threes>anything else. If you can shoot threes you don’t even need to learn how to drive just catch and shoot unless you want to play for a club or something. Just learn how a basic cool dribble like the nba players do don’t do some normie geek dribble like the band kids in pe in grade school. If you can shoot and make ur shots girls and guys will get wet over you. Lmao to the people who practice how to drive and layup through a traffic jam of big black men while the three point shooter gets all the love without breaking a sweat
I couldn’t make the basketball team bc my endurance was dog shit my body sucks and I’m so sped I can’t understand any plays not even if money was on the line. When it came to dribbling and blocking I was alright but I hated playing defense. I’m actually very solid three point shooter though. Practice from all ranges, it helps make your form consistent, I use to only hit threes when I first started and then try to hit a mid range it would slam the backboard hard asf, unless I weirdly catapulted it and stop jumping, but then I started shooting up close and mid right before I warm up with three point shooting and now I’m decent from all ranges, esp free throw, tho I still specialize in three point. Also don’t know who to explain this but think of it like mathematically or like a video game, like a pathway into the hoop

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
I couldn’t make the basketball team bc my endurance was dog shit my body sucks and I’m so sped I can’t understand any plays not even if money was on the line. When it came to dribbling and blocking I was alright but I hated playing defense. I’m actually very solid three point shooter though. Practice from all ranges, it helps make your form consistent, I use to only hit threes when I first started and then try to hit a mid range it would slam the backboard hard asf, unless I weirdly catapulted it and stop jumping, but then I started shooting up close and mid right before I warm up with three point shooting and now I’m decent from all ranges, esp free throw, tho I still specialize in three point. Also don’t know who to explain this but think of it like mathematically or like a video game, like a pathway into the hoop
What’s a good form

What’s a good form
Mines kind of like a catapult because that’s how I analyzed it when I watched nba players. Like Zach Lavine. But it depends on your body type. I prefer two motion aesethically, but I think I switch between two motion and one motion, so it depends on your body type you just gotta keep shooting and find out bro sorry

Mines kind of like a catapult because that’s how I analyzed it when I watched nba players. Like Zach Lavine. But it depends on your body type. I prefer two motion aesethically, but I think I switch between two motion and one motion, so it depends on your body type you just gotta keep shooting and find out bro sorry
What’s ur finger placement? And feet and elbow

What’s ur finger placement? And feet and elbow
You just got to make sure you don’t grip it so hard the ball curves down and is just launched at the board. I don’t worry that much about that stuff because you don’t have time to think about that during the game esp if people HAVE TO make sure they guard you because I’m making so many threes.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books