How To Shorten Midface Without CCW?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
So, if your occlusunal plane is straight you cannot get CCW. What if your fwhr is not ideal? how can make it shorter without looking like a squinting 24/7 faggot?

My IPD is 65mm while facial width 141mm.
However my midface length close to 86mm, which is not ideal at all.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and thereallegend
@tesseract @PapiMew @Acromegaly_Chad

is ur nose tip upturnt?

JoinedMar 21, 2020

and he still doesn't know that you can't do anything with the ratios around the midface.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, virren, Deleted member 1851 and 3 others
midface including philtrum or no

OBO or lip lift

JoinedMar 21, 2020

and he still doesn't know that you can't do anything with the ratios around the midface.
that's a problem hard to solve my slováck bitch

midface including philtrum or no
including philtrum, measured like this :
3 Figure1 1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
my philtrum is looking quite normal. i would look like botched gay alien if i get liplift
Then you have to cope like me. Fix everything else and hope you can become chadlite..

• WTF
Reactions: randomvanish
I don't think there is anything else that can be done but a long midface isn't necessarily a death sentence, just look at Crisick

better to focus on other areas that are much easier to soft/hard max

I don't think there is anything else that can be done but a long midface isn't necessarily a death sentence, just look at Crisick

not sure tbh. all the chads i like have 1,95+ fwhr :cry::feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn

just look at crisick? this nigga is literally the biggest frauder jfl

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Last edited:
Maxilla impaction without rotation, idk if that exists though.

Imo you don’t get failoed that much for long midface unless it comes with high gonial angle and non existent zygos

Imo you don’t get failoed that much for long midface unless it comes with high gonial angle and non existent zygos
BD0827DF 7190 4CE1 8EDD E25CD75DC480
That’s literally me lmao no zygos and high gonial angle

Yeah he frauds pics obviously but still looks good irl from what I heard despite his long midface

?
.75 right?
whats ur fwhr? I have .92-.94 mf ratio and 1.82-1.87 fwhr depending on pic.
i just remeasured again accurately, so

IPD : 70mm
Midface Ratio : 1.0
ES-Ratio : 0,44
Bizygomatic Distance : 157 (from the widest points)
Facial Height :85mm (midde of the eyebrow to upper lip line)

fWHR : 1,84

Also my gonial angle is like 127, i don't get how my occlusal plane still look straight forward.

so i need 5mm shorthening on my midface since i cannot widen my face without looking ogre.

i guess the only way to get high fWHR in my case, by lowering the eyebrows by reverse brow lift.

i just remeasured again accurately, so

IPD : 70mm
Midface Ratio : 1.0
ES-Ratio : 0,44
Bizygomatic Distance : 157 (from the widest points)
Facial Height :85mm (midde of the eyebrow to upper lip line)

fWHR : 1,84

Also my gonial angle is like 127, i don't get how my occlusal plane still look straight forward.

so i need 5mm shorthening on my midface since i cannot widen my face without looking ogre.
Mate if you have a 1.0 midface ratio you don't need to shorten your midface length

Assuming you measured correctly, you need extra bizygo distance if you want to increase your fHWR

but your measuring something incorrectly

Editing cause I just realised your measuring facial height as upper lip to middle of eyebrow when it should be upper lip to top of upper eyelid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Mate if you have a 1.0 midface ratio you don't need to shorten your midface length

Assuming you measured correctly, you need extra bizygo distance if you want to increase your fHWR

but your measuring something incorrectly

Editing cause I just realised your measuring facial height as upper lip to middle of eyebrow when it should be upper lip to top of upper eyelid
this time i've used caliper. i don't think there is an error. BTW, my upper lips are quite thin, maybe that's also a problem.
i don't think i can add more mass on zygos because they are already wide enough.

again, i measured like this ;
3 Figure1 1

isn't this correct way?