How to shorten midface?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
Aka how to get rid of vertical maxillary excess?

A surgeon told me that a "High Upsliding Lefort 1" which is slightly different from the traditional Lefort1 would shorten my midface as much as possible.

Any ideas?

nigger you have a chad face
fuck off

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 5912
I don't know bro, my tinder results say otherwise
Where tf you live im Cambougia where girls not allowed
Even ugliest user here can get some maches

I don't know bro, my tinder results say otherwise.
jfl you wont really gain much from surgeries
dude you literally have chad face
go to a night club and see how many girls you'll get

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and far336
get eyebrow transplants instead can be used to fraud midface and es ratio will make you look better

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 5052
Where tf you live im Cambougia where girls not allowed
Even ugliest user here can get some maches
Cambodia?

I live in Europe, but I always set up my location on tinder in East-Asia countries, last time I tried my luck I did in Beijing through Tinder Gold.
I do get matches but they always say no to hooking up.

Ime, matches are useless if you can't convert them to fucking.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
Cambodia?

I live in Europe, but I always set up my location on tinder in East-Asia countries, last time I tried my luck I did in Beijing through Tinder Gold.
I do get matches but they always say no to hooking up.

Ime, matches are useless if you can't convert them to fucking.
you probably do bad in east asia because theyre not aware that jawline exists

• Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab
you probably do bad in east asia because theyre not aware that jawline exists
For real, this chinese girl on tinder in Beijing told me they liked a soft, feminine, V-shaped face like that of the KPOP idols.

But is that so? I mean, don't they expect us white guys to look like Brad Pitt etc with a great jawline etc? I get that for asian guys that's what they like, but they must have seen at least a couple of western movies with actors like Hugh Jackman or Brad Pitt in them

For real, this chinese girl on tinder in Beijing told me they liked a soft, feminine, V-shaped face like that of the KPOP idols.

But is that so? I mean, don't they expect us white guys to look like Brad Pitt etc with a great jawline etc? I get that for asian guys that's what they like, but they must have seen at least a couple of western movies with actors like Hugh Jackman or Brad Pitt in them
i was exaggerating, yeah they like v shaped jawlines

why arent you putting your location in eur when youll have a better chance? jfl

i was exaggerating, yeah they like v shaped jawlines

why arent you putting your location in eur when youll have a better chance? jfl
Why would I have a better chance in europe? I'm white, I'm tryna run JBW game on noodlewhores. I don't want caucasians tbh. I like hispanic chicks too, been with some since, but I definitely prefer noodlewhores from china/korea/taiwan/japan

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
Mate, just leave the manosphere. You've been posting these kind of threads for a while now, and you seem to have a severe case of BDD. Read some redpill books or some shit. The problem is not your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 6310
Why would I have a better chance in europe? I'm white, I'm tryna run JBW game on noodlewhores. I don't want caucasians tbh. I like hispanic chicks too, been with some since, but I definitely prefer noodlewhores from china/korea/taiwan/japan
i guess keep going for the top .001% asian which is equal to the top 25% white girls, which you even have a better chance with since you look uncanny to asian girls jfl

i guess keep going for the top .001% asian which is equal to the top 25% white girls, which you even have a better chance with since you look uncanny to asian girls jfl

Can you explain? I would rate them 5-6/10 on tinder.

Can you explain how I look uncanny to asian girls?

Your avatar is really you ?
Height ?

Can you explain? I would rate them 5-6/10 on tinder.

Can you explain how I look uncanny to asian girls?
nah you legit seem to have bdd i wont say anything, if u wanna go for asian girls ill just say go for the ones in europe

You can shorten the lower maxilla height with a LeFort 1 Impaction, but you would need to shorten the soft tissue (philtrum) with a subnasal lip lift as well.
Oib5W.jpg

As far as I know, you can't shorten the nasal bridge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 5385 and icjpa
A surgeon told me that a "High Upsliding Lefort 1" which is slightly different from the traditional Lefort1 would shorten my midface as much as possible.
Can you ask him to send you pictures of the cut design?

Maybe he is talking about a Quadrangular LeFort 1
gr1.jpg

Attachments

• 20.png
    20.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 2,526
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Caged at this thread. People, avi =/= user's face. That guy is a PSL meme plus he's banned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Caged at this thread. People, avi =/= user's face. That guy is a PSL meme plus he's banned.
I can tell
hes tooo attractive to end up here lol

this plus the avi is quite clearly morphed. One has to be retarded to not see how much it is morphed.

Zygos and jaw is morphed. Eyes too most likely.

@Won'tStopNoodling share a photo of your face with writing current username of yours.

Otherwise people here (rightfully) wont take you srsly.

this plus the avi is quite clearly morphed. One has to be retarded to not see how much it is morphed.

Zygos and jaw is morphed. Eyes too most likely.
So you call jaw and chin fillers I inject myself morphing? Ok. Well, technically, it IS morphing, just not photoshop but "irl morphing". But it's ok.

So you call jaw and chin fillers I inject myself morphing? Ok. Well, technically, it IS morphing, just not photoshop but "irl morphing". But it's ok.
picture looks edited as fuck, dont even deny it. clown.
🤡

• JFL
Reactions: Pinhead
  • +1
proof that looks are only about how short and projected a maxilla is tbh.
You're right but I honestly don't believe maxilla is the only thing you need.

You're right but I honestly don't believe maxilla is the only thing you need.
90% is my maxilla I think. I creates your entire face. Look at young leo. A lot of users here would say „möhh hightier normie“ while in reality he is the ultimate gigachad Im girls eyes With or without status. its because his maxilla is short and projects forward.

Attachments

• 8382C490-0FDB-4E98-866F-CF09BE00958B.jpeg
    8382C490-0FDB-4E98-866F-CF09BE00958B.jpeg
    41.9 KB · Views: 55
90% is my maxilla I think. I creates your entire face. Look at young leo. A lot of users here would say „möhh hightier normie“ while in reality he is the ultimate gigachad Im girls eyes With or without status. its because his maxilla is short and projects forward.
Isn't the maxilla the entire midface tho? Lower, middle, upper portions, so in total, doesn't the maxilla cover the entire midface? Obviously there's the zygos, orbitals too etc but still

He also has reaaally great orbitals and NW0 hairline, low forehead.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
If that truly is you in the picture, then you have no problems whatsoever.

Your FWHR is above average, which is all that matters. Stop looking at individual elements of your face, and look at your overall ratios.

Interesting, it looks good although the decrease of midface length would not be that much.

Do you know if he is pioneering that technique? I am asking this because I have never seen anything like that and because he said on Lookism that he was pioneering a new osteotomy of the eye area.

It looks like a Oblique LeFort 3 in which the cut is made lower tbh.

• +1
Interesting, it looks good although the decrease of midface length would not be that much.

Do you know if he is pioneering that technique? I am asking this because I have never seen anything like that and because he said on Lookism that he was pioneering a new osteotomy of the eye area.

It looks like a Oblique LeFort 3 in which the cut is made lower tbh.
No, he's not, it's a well-known cut, Andreischev has said he performs it too.