how to shorten your neck?

givemeheight

givemeheight

Bronze
I am a neckcel. My shoulders are lower than they should be being 6'0. Almost no one at my height has their shoulders that low. But I have a fucking long neck, like a giraffe. What can I do to shorten it? Is there a doctor who can cut your head off and then shorten you neck and stitch your head back on?

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Gonthar
Camavingamax

• JFL
Reactions: Lost_Soul
I am a neckcel. My shoulders are lower than they should be being 6'0. Almost no one at my height has their shoulders that low. But I have a fucking long neck, like a giraffe. What can I do to shorten it? Is there a doctor who can cut your head off and then shorten you neck and stitch your head back on?
Just give up and cut it off:ogre:

Do people call you tall irl because I'm researching about this , some say shoulders height is only what matters but long neck makes you look tall too.

Make it wider

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
Only softmaxx that might work is either wear collar shir(do nt recomend) or train it will be thicker and make shorter neck halo