How to shrink traps without surgery

barredgr3mlin

barredgr3mlin

Iron
How can i shrink my traps without surgery or drugs.

Solution
Wortex
firsst person ive seen who wants smaller traps but i agree looks much better and makes shoulders look wider. I am trying a lot of stuff to try and mitigate the size really wokring your shoulder as effectivly as possible as in not using traps is what you can do i would say if there way to big try to lose size overall then build it back how youd like
Try getting them to atrophy
I have massive top 0.01% natural traps, and it's kinda a looksmin because it really undermines the shoulder width I have

I think I have mine from a bad posture growing up
Perhaps improving posture properly will help with atrophying them for you?

Try getting them to atrophy
I have massive top 0.01% natural traps, and it's kinda a looksmin because it really undermines the shoulder width I have

I think I have mine from a bad posture growing up
Perhaps improving posture properly will help with atrophying them for you?
that could definitely be it. I do this weird thing with my shoulders where I kind of like raise them and push them forward a little bit because I like the way it looks

• +1
Reactions: greycel
firsst person ive seen who wants smaller traps but i agree looks much better and makes shoulders look wider. I am trying a lot of stuff to try and mitigate the size really wokring your shoulder as effectivly as possible as in not using traps is what you can do i would say if there way to big try to lose size overall then build it back how youd like

• +1
Reactions: barredgr3mlin
Solution
that could definitely be it. I do this weird thing with my shoulders where I kind of like raise them and push them forward a little bit because I like the way it looks
Are your shoulders rounded forwards too?
Perhaps it puts more dependency on the trap muscles as a result
Research stretches and exercises to correct
Kyphosis and Lordosis
Images 8