how to singmaxx

D

Deleted member 6217

Kraken
I need to statussmax and I will need to be a good singer so that i can join talentshows like the voice.
How can I improve boyos?

I want to make jbs wet with my voice like this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 3853, SoyGune and 5 others
Idk, I joined the choir a year ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
@Mohamad @Papabakvet @Introvertednarc @Copemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 5912
  • +1
did you improve?
Yep, I always thought I had no ear for singing and I have a deep voice so I couldn't normally sing to songs that required me to sing high notes, so I thought I sucked... But then the choir leader assigned me as a bass (vocal type) and I've had experience with playing guitar for two years before that, so it was very easy for me to hit pretty much every note fairly close. I recommend you start taking guitar or piano lessons, this helps A LOT! Just practice hitting notes correctly, like play a G note on guitar or piano and try to match the pitch with singing the note. That's the best advice I can give you.

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Acnno, Darkstrand and 2 others
Im already a good singer and I play guitar too, but I think I would ascend really hard if I actually learn the proper techniques

Learning an instrument first would be a good start tbh

• +1
sounding like this is my dream ngl

Ask @thecel

• JFL
like this

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Acnno and Deleted member 6217

Cope

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad and Deleted member 6217
Most people aren’t going to be able to sing super good, it is what it is

If you’re born being able to carry a tune but you’re not amazing yet then there’s definitely hope with lessons

just don’t expect to go from tone deaf to pavarotti or something, but tbh that could still happen if you’re one in a million and there’s no harm in getting lessons anyway so I’d just say fuck it and go for it

also you don’t need to be super amazing anyway, plenty of mediocre singers get famous for their artistry

... also if you don’t actually have a passion for singing it will not work out, you just won’t put in the work and dedication needed to get there. Singing is a LOT more complex than it seems at first, the really amazing singers are the ones who are naturally inclined towards proper techniques and the ones who can apply new techniques relatively quickly. The further you are naturally from proper techniques, the longer and more difficult it’s gonna be.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 6217
singing is giga soy tbh. just guitarmaxx or drummaxx bro

btw u cant sing for shit if you have a avg/below avg palate

mercury had 2 extra incisives his dental arch was superhumanly big

u need a big palate or else be extremely goodlooking and rap or shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 000 and stuckneworleans
I need to statussmax and I will need to be a good singer so that i can join talentshows like the voice.
How can I improve boyos?

I want to make jbs wet with my voice like this.

Unique voices are very rare. Did you accept that your voice isn’t as good already or do you think it is?

How does having a better palate effect voice?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Unique voices are very rare. Did you accept that your voice isn’t as good already or do you think it is?
we got the right user in this thread, i have a very sexy voice ngl with high jb appeal

• +1
Reactions: 000
we got the right user in this thread, i have a very sexy voice ngl with high jb appeal
What is your vocal range like. Can you hit very low or high notes?

• +1
What is your vocal range like. Can you hit very low or high notes?
depends on how i set my voice idk how to explain it i can do both

• +1
Reactions: 000
Just practice as much as you can and sing everywhere: sing in your house, in your shower, in your car, when you are at work, etc. Don't speak to other people, but sing to them, you will soon learn to think in lyrics and be able to compose songs about anything in an instant - this is how a famous poet in my country polished his craft, he started speaking to everyone in lyrics.

If your voice is shit it's over. You can improve but you will never sound like Bieber or Bon Jovi and you don't have looks that can carry your mediocre voice.

I agree. I cannot sing high notes because of my recessed maxilla. I hope my voice will be better after double jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
Holy shit these Justin Bieber songs sound like trash, I hate his voice too, here bro:
Guitarmaxxed and voicemaxxed

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor