How to slay on a first tinder date

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
I have a tinder date arranged on Wednesday with a girl I would rate as a 4/10 slightly chubby albeit cute redhead girl. She’s the sort of girl who could be hot if she lost just a little bit of weight say 15lbs, but she’s probably never will anyway that’s besides the point. She wants to meet after she’s done with work for a drink, I was planning to take her to a bar and share a bottle of wine together, (did this on a previous tinder date in January but there was no slaying potential since it was back at home where I live with my parents not in my uni town). My plan is to make casual conversation for the first hour to hour and a half, then begin to flirt and escalate slightly. After about 2 hours I’ll say to her do you fancy one more drink and suggest a different bar we go to that’s really close to my house. Then have one drink there and escalate heavily with lots of kissing and flirting before asking if she’s wants to go back to my place. If the girl was more attractive I’d be happy to go on more dates than just 1 for sex, I mean for a cute slim girl I’d happily go on four of five dates no problem but since I feel like I mog this foid it’s first date sex or she’s not worth my time

• Ugh..
Reactions: framecel222
I usually take them to a sushi spot near my apartment and place an order to go. One girl freaked out and insisted that we eat at the restaurant—that was pretty embarrassing

I usually take them to a sushi spot near my apartment and place an order to go. One girl freaked out and insisted that we eat at the restaurant—that was pretty embarrassing
I feel like drinks is so much better than food. Also I like the social aspect of sharing a bottle, rather than ordering separate drinks makes it feel fun for both of you. The last tinder date I went on I did this and it worked really well, I didn’t have a house to bring her back to so obviously no slaying happened but we did make out a load and convo flowed nicely

didn't even read the title

Your personality will make her pussy wet

Your personality will make her pussy wet

1560.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1560