How to slay on tinder if you don't have good photos

pepe999

pepe999

Silver
I'm a high tier normie, I had bad/average photos (only two selfies) and my results were quite shitty. I had some matches but not much and foids usually ghosted me :feelsrope:. Only low tier beckies were interested at best. But now I have amazing results, I cant even text those bitches because there is too much of them :feelsokman: How? I just found few male models which are similar to me, photoshopped their face to mine using reface (face swap). Sometimes you have to try many photos because on some you will look super realistic and on some strange as fuck and not similiar at all. I asked my dad to rate "my" photos and he asked where did I take them because they are great :cool: lifefuel!

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: newperson, Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard and 10 others
Then have good photos retard
What do you expect us to give you some magical formula to turn your boneless cuck face to an angelic beauty

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, chawaje, Hero of the Imperium and 12 others
High iq jfl I’m gonna try this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, Deleted member 25377 and pepe999
What do you expect us to give you some magical formula to turn your boneless cuck face to an angelic beauty
nigga you didnt even understand me

I'm a high tier normie, I had bad/average photos (only two selfies) and my results were quite shitty. I had some matches but not much and foids usually ghosted me :feelsrope:. Only low tier beckies were interested at best. But now I have amazing results, I cant even text those bitches because there is too much of them :feelsokman: How? I just found few male models which are similar to me, photoshopped their face to mine using reface (face swap). Sometimes you have to try many photos because on some you will look super realistic and on some strange as fuck and not similiar at all. I asked my dad to rate "my" photos and he asked where did I take them because they are great :cool: lifefuel!
send results

Its a guide.

REad the thread before commenting you tiktok attention span retard

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16357 and Deleted member 25586
I just found few male models which are similar to me, photoshopped their face to mine using reface (face swap). Sometimes you have to try many photos because on some you will look super realistic and on some strange as fuck and not similiar at all. I asked my dad to rate "my" photos and he asked where did I take them because they are great :cool: lifefuel!
so basically you just frauded your pics

over for you once you meet up irl :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust

Attachments

• k.jpg
    k.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 93 (3).jpg
    93 (3).jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 0
  • reface-2023-03-17-09-53-08 (3).jpg
    reface-2023-03-17-09-53-08 (3).jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 890_photos_v2_faces_x2 (2).jpg
    890_photos_v2_faces_x2 (2).jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 5 (2).png
    5 (2).png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, chawaje, Hero of the Imperium and 7 others
so basically you just frauded your pics

over for you once you meet up irl :feelsokman:
no not really, face is the same, just wear good clothes and slay

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, makeme183 and Deleted member 25377
selfie is me, other are photoshopped, just by one click on the app
last one looks 1:1 you used faceapp or facetune cuz depending on the photo it can look uncanny like the second one

I'm confused, you photoshopped male model face on your body or your face on male model body?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
Dude, you are a genius!
Why to pay for a expencive fotoshooting anymore?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 22354, pepe999 and 1 other person
I'm confused, you photoshopped male model face on your body or your face on male model body?
my face on male model body

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and makeme183
I tried this and mine come out extremely fake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
  • +1
Reactions: czwarty and 5.5psl
I tried this and mine come out extremely fake
you have to find guys which are already similar + dont try pics where face is close to the camera because usually it looks fake/bad, also you have to try many pics to get good results. But still 100x times better option than expensive photoshoot.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 19798
If you already have a good looking face why not just buy a iPhone stand and go take some decent pictures? You’ve already accomplished the hard part your basically just featuring having a life lol

Good thread OP will try.

If you already have a good looking face why not just buy a iPhone stand and go take some decent pictures? You’ve already accomplished the hard part your basically just featuring having a life lol
its hard to find the right angle, best light, right lense for shooting a great pic. Especially since most will be scared to take pics in front of people. And especially, as a normie you have 0 clue how to enhance your strenghts and conceal your weaknes, you need an eye for this for professional pics. Easier to fraud with photoshop/faceapp and so on.

• +1
Reactions: pepe999 and Hero of the Imperium
How many likes did you get in 24 hours? I got 40 likes i think in 24 hours when i was in sweden. I also only had two selfies, one with dark lighting and one side profile pic with great lighting. Is this HTN results? girls i matched with was ltb to htb, one maybe two stacylites (for my taste atleast)

How many likes did you get in 24 hours? I got 40 likes i think in 24 hours when i was in sweden. I also only had two selfies, one with dark lighting and one side profile pic with great lighting. Is this HTN results? girls i matched with was ltb to htb, one maybe two stacylites (for my taste atleast)
For sure htn results with just selfie, with good photos you could easily go to 99+ I guess, in my case its hard to say how many likes did I get because I live in the area where there is not a lot of people, but when I travelled to big city (500k, Poland) it really quickly changed to 99+ likes.

Send results/before and after please king