How to slay

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Be on atleast 4 weeks nofap for optimal mental

Be on a decent amount of injectable Testosterone

Be on drugs

Now that you have completed those 3 and you are in a drug/testosterone/nofap induced state of mental you should have the aura n mental required to slay so then you just go on tinder and meet up with girls while you are high on drugs and on test + nofap and the girls should be into you cause you are auramaxxed

The aurapill is brutal though cause once you lose your aura (when you're not on drugs) the girls stops liking you so just make sure to be on drugs whenever you meet girls

//Thomas DOM

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 20704
Fuck yourself with your no fap bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: don'tbeautistic, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 20652
Be on atleast 4 weeks nofap for optimal mental

Be on a decent amount of injectable Testosterone

Be on drugs

Now that you have completed those 3 and you are in a drug/testosterone/nofap induced state of mental you should have the aura n mental required to slay so then you just go on tinder and meet up with girls while you are high on drugs and on test + nofap

//Thomas DOM
No aura for my face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: don'tbeautistic, Deleted member 17595 and Deleted member 20652
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
So slaying has to do with mental state and aura and not touching your dick, not just looks/genetics and basic NT/social ability?

So can I get on test but fap like a madman and it won't work? I will still be incel? How do I know if my aura is top game or not

I assumed one's aura has more to do with NTness or social comfort/presence than anything, like how you carry yourself/move/etc.

Last edited:
So slaying has to do with mental state and aura and not touching your dick, not just looks/genetics and basic NT/social ability?

So can I get on test but fap like a madman and it won't work? I will still be incel? How do I know if my aura is top game or not

I assumed aura has more to do with NTness or social comfort than anything

Yeah looks is the base requirement obviously

But actual slaying requires aura n good mental state

Looks alone won't make you slayer.

If you have looks but you have depression to the point you're so depressive that you struggle to even make basic conversation with a girl then you're not gonna slay .

The mental is very important. You need a good mental to be able to consistently meet up with diffrent women and pursue them into sex. How you're gonna do that if you're so depressive you can not even leave your house?

//Thomas DOM

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
Yeah looks is the base requirement obviously

But actual slaying requires aura n good mental state

Looks alone won't make you slayer.

If you have looks but you have depression to the point you're so depressive that you struggle to even make basic conversation with a girl then you're not gonna slay .

The mental is very important. You need a good mental to be able to consistently meet up with diffrent women and pursue them into sex. How you're gonna do that if you're so depressive you can not even leave your house?

//Thomas DOM

Guess this explains why I never was a slayer then lol good post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
What drugs? Im not a druggie tbh I only ever done them socially when people asked if I wanted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
What drugs? Im not a druggie tbh I only ever done them socially when people asked if I wanted

Just anything that makes you feel good enough to be able to meet n pursue girls into sex

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693