How to sleep

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
I've been sleeping at 6am every day and school starts in less than a week. Today I treid to sleep around 2am, but I couldn't and pulled an all nighter instead
If I take a melotonin at 11pm will I be able to fall asleep?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769
Be active during the day, especially before going to sleep. Take walks, work out, or atleast stretch every once in a while. Stop using your phone before bed. You shouldn’t use any blue light tech an hour or less before sleeping. Also, don’t eat right before trying to fall asleep. And obviously don’t try to sleep with the light on. As long as you do these things and take a meli you should be able to fall asleep whenever you want.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, middayshowers, BigBoy and 2 others
Be active during the day, especially before going to sleep. Take walks, work out, or atleast stretch every once in a while. Stop using your phone before bed. You shouldn’t use any blue light tech an hour or less before sleeping. Also, don’t eat right before trying to fall asleep. And obviously don’t try to sleep with the light on. As long as you do these things and take a meli you should be able to fall asleep whenever you want.
I see thx. Should I take it at 16 or nah?

• Hmm...
Inject heroin u will fall into a heavenly sleep :)

• Hmm...
I see thx. Should I take it at 16 or nah?
Yea just don’t overdose every night or you’ll fuck up your sleep schedule even more. It might take a little bit to find the right dose but usually 2 little tabs is enough

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2769
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I wish i was still going to School. (Ded srs)

Education and social circle is crucial.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod and BigBoy
But srs yes melatonin is good for sleep

High iq, I haven't gotten a proper nights sleep in a year.

Will this stop me from waking up during the night too?

Schoolpill me so I become motivated make the most of high school

High iq, I haven't gotten a proper nights sleep in a year.

Will this stop me from waking up during the night too?

Schoolpill me so I become motivated make the most of high school
It depends. Do you have a late night eating habit? If so that probably means you’re stressed as fuck so even if you these things it might not fully help unless you deal with your stress in some way. Otherwise, you should be good unless you have insomnia or sleep paralysis.

It depends. Do you have a late night eating habit? If so that probably means you’re stressed as fuck so even if you these things it might not fully help unless you deal with your stress in some way. Otherwise, you should be good unless you have insomnia or sleep paralysis.
I don't have late night sleeping habits, but I'm stressed that I'll never make it in life.

I'm short, ugly, retarded. I had a dream last night where I was brutally heightmogged by a 6ft guy. I was scared because it's an only an inch difference, but it was still brutal tho. I woke up when i realized I was dreaming because I realized the scenario didn't make sense. This happens every night but for different dreams.

Insomnia or stress?

I don't have late night sleeping habits, but I'm stressed that I'll never make it in life.

I'm short, ugly, retarded. I had a dream last night where I was brutally heightmogged by a 6ft guy. I was scared because it's an only an inch difference, but it was still brutal tho. I woke up when i realized I was dreaming because I realized the scenario didn't make sense. This happens every night but for different dreams.

Insomnia or stress?
If you aren’t larping than the best thing for you health wise would probably be to stop browsing this forum and try to live NT lifestyle. If you dream about it that means you’re consciously and subconsciously thinking about that shit a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
If you aren’t larping than the best thing for you health wise would probably be to stop browsing this forum and try to live NT lifestyle. If you dream about it that means you’re consciously and subconsciously thinking about that shit a lot.
Im not bro, writing it out I realize how retarded i sound.

I had a dream about getting plastic surgery too, fuck man I was sweating when I woke up. You're right i need to get off this forum, its not good for me.

lol i go to sleep at 9am get mogged kid
Im not bro, writing it out I realize how retarded i sound.

I had a dream about getting plastic surgery too, fuck man I was sweating when I woke up. You're right i need to get off this forum, its not good for me.
everyone who lets this forum get to their head like that needs to get off srs

try to skip sleeping for a night, sleep early the night.

I've been sleeping at 6am every day and school starts in less than a week. Today I treid to sleep around 2am, but I couldn't and pulled an all nighter instead
If I take a melotonin at 11pm will I be able to fall asleep?
Just sleep bro

lol i go to sleep at 9am get mogged kid
everyone who lets this forum get to their head like that needs to get off srs
Unless you're genetically gifted this and other looks theory/blackpill forums will get to your head. You're 6'5" and have a decent face, if you were in my shoes you'd be sweating.

theres 2 years left of *school* for me, and i probably wont get into any social circle, after that its pretty over

• So Sad
Lay on bed and close your eyes

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Krezo and BigBoy
Dope
Dope
Dope

• WTF