How to smell incredible! (curries GTFIH)

wthbro123

wthbro123

Iron
Okay so I decided to help you out there bcuz having a bad smell can get you from an 8 to a 3 extremely easy. I was a little insecure about my smell even if I did the basics like showering everyday, deodorant and cologne but its the best to be sure. You might think you don't smell like crap but in reality you can get used to your bad smell and stop paying attention.

1. SHOWER EVERYDAY
This is pretty basic but some of you for sure are not showering everyday and this is the most important step in being clean. Try to shower in the morning for example I have highschool in the morning but I wake up at 6AM to take a quick shower. Showering before bed is also better than nothing but yeah.

2. Deodorant
again, this is very basic yet important. Don't listen to those tiktok guys telling you to go with a non-aluminum one "Because you stop sweating" bro... you wont overheat and die from not sweating through your armpits like cmon. You should go with Old Spice Deep Sea, is my favorite

3. Your Breath
Wash your teeth ofc then if you want floss (i dont usually do this but if you want to go ahead). Now you need a tongue scraper. I suggest you to get one from Shein because the shipping is shorter compared to AliExpress and relatively cheap compared to big e-stores. Btw I like to also brush my lips to remove dead skin

4. Apply Lotion
just find something that smells good and makes your skin smooth and go with it

5. Cologne
now we are getting into a more expensive area for some of you. If you have the money for a nice fragrance, go with the Armani Stronger With You Intensely (absolutely is too sweet in my opinion for summer). If you don't have that much money on you rn you can buy samples but bro you kinda need to level up your money game. I don't recommend going with something like AXE, it gives a cheap smell. You can also try essential oils and pls dont buy rep fragrances cuz they re horrible

6. SHAVE
you should shave your armpits yeah nothing pretty wow about it

I made this in like 15 minutes. If you want I can drop my full morning routine here and grooming stuff tips etc lol

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, RAMU KAKA, niqfan625 and 1 other person
5. Cologne
now we are getting into a more expensive area for some of you. If you have the money for a nice fragrance, go with the Armani Stronger With You Intensely (absolutely is too sweet in my opinion for summer).
bro said swy intensely for summer

• +1
Reactions: Altairplanetsw
Underaged retardo

7. Eat Garlic

bro said swy intensely for summer
bro i wont expect someone to wear something like that in the gym. that fragrance is good even in summer

its all diet, hygiene doesnt exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
i do none of these things and i just naturally smell good. women sniff me when they greet me

Over for Indians. some of them don’t even smell but some smell so bad that the rest can’t even have a chance😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: currybrah and Deleted member 33579
smelling good is underrated

if you still got shit breath start flossing too

Why are chico barrett and jon adored and loved by all women worldwide?
Just take showers bro, its that ez

Delete this shit immediately you retarded newcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
Why are chico barrett and jon adored and loved by all women worldwide?
Just take showers bro, its that ez

Delete this shit immediately you retarded newcel
"newcel" "Joined Apr 25 2023" im not an incel bro. Get some sunlight then get a reality check because you can't get adored by all women worldwide so maybe try to get that local stacy approach you without getting disgusted

"newcel" "Joined Apr 25 2023" im not an incel bro. Get some sunlight then get a reality check because you can't get adored by all women worldwide so maybe try to get that local stacy approach you without getting disgusted
Your thread fucking sucks buddy.
I don't know why you even made this

You are not helping anybody
This is a forum to help others not to jerk off your own piece of my mind by saying "Just take a shower" and think you made a difference

You literally quoted the bare minimum of being a human and think you're helping people out.
You are not on .is, this is a forum with normal people trying to get better

If you want someone to stroke your retarded ego go post on reddit or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay
Okay so I decided to help you out there bcuz having a bad smell can get you from an 8 to a 3 extremely easy. I was a little insecure about my smell even if I did the basics like showering everyday, deodorant and cologne but its the best to be sure. You might think you don't smell like crap but in reality you can get used to your bad smell and stop paying attention.

1. SHOWER EVERYDAY
This is pretty basic but some of you for sure are not showering everyday and this is the most important step in being clean. Try to shower in the morning for example I have highschool in the morning but I wake up at 6AM to take a quick shower. Showering before bed is also better than nothing but yeah.

2. Deodorant
again, this is very basic yet important. Don't listen to those tiktok guys telling you to go with a non-aluminum one "Because you stop sweating" bro... you wont overheat and die from not sweating through your armpits like cmon. You should go with Old Spice Deep Sea, is my favorite

3. Your Breath
Wash your teeth ofc then if you want floss (i dont usually do this but if you want to go ahead). Now you need a tongue scraper. I suggest you to get one from Shein because the shipping is shorter compared to AliExpress and relatively cheap compared to big e-stores. Btw I like to also brush my lips to remove dead skin

4. Apply Lotion
just find something that smells good and makes your skin smooth and go with it

5. Cologne
now we are getting into a more expensive area for some of you. If you have the money for a nice fragrance, go with the Armani Stronger With You Intensely (absolutely is too sweet in my opinion for summer). If you don't have that much money on you rn you can buy samples but bro you kinda need to level up your money game. I don't recommend going with something like AXE, it gives a cheap smell. You can also try essential oils and pls dont buy rep fragrances cuz they re horrible

6. SHAVE
you should shave your armpits yeah nothing pretty wow about it

I made this in like 15 minutes. If you want I can drop my full morning routine here and grooming stuff tips etc lol
So basic hygiene?

Only good fragrances are made by Francois Demachy

Woah never thought about deodorant thanks op this is life changing