How to sneak alcohol.

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
mirin ip grabber

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 4612
Alcohol = Destroyed liver & Higher E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076, everythingisacope, Wallenberg and 2 others
On her way to give 20 year old chad a blowjob

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 756, everythingisacope and 1 other person
Will use this to sneak speed lsd and ecstasy over the border

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076, Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 2403
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4332
If you’re incel there’s no downside to that
Having a bad liver sounds painful and higher E as a man comes with MULTIPLE negative affects in your personal life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, TRNA and Deleted member 2403
Having a bad liver sounds painful and higher E as a man comes with MULTIPLE negative affects in your personal life.
Alcohol takes a while to fuck your liver enough you’re in constant pain. Average alcoholic dies at 50-60. Most incels will rope well before then. Plus, incels don’t have a personal life and need alcohol to cope with their involuntarily celibacy.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Alcohol takes a while to fuck your liver enough you’re in constant pain. Average alcoholic dies at 50-60. Most incels will rope well before then. Plus, incels don’t have a personal life and need alcohol to cope with their involuntarily celibacy.
When I said personal life, I meant quality of sleep, immune system, mood, energy, etc.

Also not every incel is interested in doing drugs and there are plenty of other ways to cope with inceldom (video games, lifting, non-social hobbies, etc)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 4612
Weed mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 4612
When I said personal life, I meant quality of sleep, immune system, mood, energy, etc.

Also not every incel is interested in doing drugs and there are plenty of other ways to cope with inceldom (video games, lifting, non-social hobbies, etc)

I’d still take occasional alcohol Once a month over rotting the same way everyday

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4612