How to socialcirclemaxx/make friends?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
I know this is more of a success forum tier thread, but I am reluctant to post it there since the forum is basically a ghost town there, and we all know that offtopic will just lead to garbage answers, so I just want to know how to effectively socialcirclemaxx

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: never_lucky, Schönling, Danish_Retard and 3 others
NIGGA JUST GO OUT NIGGA JUST TALK TO PEOPLE NIGGA GET OUT OF THE INTERNET LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076, PubertyMaxxer, goat2x and 1 other person
just make friends theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and ChristianChad
cant help. would also like to know. gym or clubs like mma, work?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Work and school. My entire social circle is friends i've made since i was 13 and even younger than that, from middle school highschool and before,Also dont be a social retard. If you don't know how to talk to people irl get off this site.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and goat2x
If u are over with education and made no friend ur fucked nig. I moved to another city after finishing education and theres no way to integrate myself into any social circle, even if i did ill never be as revered as people who have been in it for years.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 7725, Healthmax.GER and 2 others
if you have to make a thread asking then its already too late for u son :feelsrope:

Work and school. My entire social circle is friends i've made since i was 13 and even younger than that, from middle school highschool and before,Also dont be a social retard. If you don't know how to talk to people irl get off this site.
Yeah thats the whole problem. Everyone already has a social circle from when they were kids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 14528
Yeah thats the whole problem. Everyone already has a social circle from when they were kids.
Try and find some international college students that speak english, they tend to have very little friends and tend to be nice people, you also get in with all the foreign girls, and then you can just choose who you wanna be friends with. Most people are fake though so like only be proper nice to your boys and just casual with everyone else.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 5786 and coolguy1
You don't make friends. Only places to make friends are school and college. After that it's over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5799 and ChristianChad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 7725
Copying answer I've posted previously.

Your social skills can be practised. If you're introverted with 0 social status it will be 10x harder to practise them.

But almost anyone that doesn't have mental illness will be able to become at least slightly charismatic from working hard on social skills.

This guide is slightly bluepilled and not really for our age group but it has a lot of very good information

A completely free guide on how to improve social skills for adults, written by a former shy, awkward guy
www.succeedsocially.com
www.succeedsocially.com
This book on body language is also very good

Z-Library single sign on

When you have read both of these you'll know roughly how to practice your social skills. Then all that is left is practising them.

Personally, It got better for me and I've become a lot better socially. I can't really compare though because I was 110kg morbidly obese before (183cm) and I am like 90kg right now which is still obese but halo effect might have had a small effect on it.

Copying answer I've posted previously.

Your social skills can be practised. If you're introverted with 0 social status it will be 10x harder to practise them.

But almost anyone that doesn't have mental illness will be able to become at least slightly charismatic from working hard on social skills.

This guide is slightly bluepilled and not really for our age group but it has a lot of very good information

A completely free guide on how to improve social skills for adults, written by a former shy, awkward guy
www.succeedsocially.com
www.succeedsocially.com
This book on body language is also very good

Z-Library single sign on

When you have read both of these you'll know roughly how to practice your social skills. Then all that is left is practising them.

Personally, It got better for me and I've become a lot better socially. I can't really compare though because I was 110kg morbidly obese before (183cm) and I am like 90kg right now which is still obese but halo effect might have had a small effect on it.
What if ur autistic