how to socialcirclemaxx while ascending?

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

idle
imo i have no idea since the very few people i talk to dont even invite me to their social circles and shit, plus i have beef with a lot of people on school atm. any idea how can i get out of this shit and ascend through statusmaxxing?

imo i have no idea since the very few people i talk to dont even invite me to their social circles and shit, plus i have beef with a lot of people on school atm. any idea how can i get out of this shit and ascend through statusmaxxing?
Honestly, you have to be lowinhib and highly social. Also join as many things as you would like and make as many appearances as possible.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
get a (mini)job and start a martial art where you train with other guys.

Talk more
Looks like shit advice but having a rough measurement of how much you talk and significantly increase it will result in building a social circle
You probably need to connect with people with similar interests too

Talk more
Looks like shit advice but having a rough measurement of how much you talk and significantly increase it will result in building a social circle
You probably need to connect with people with similar interests too
atm everyone is just into gym and going to parties, even though im an ugly fuck i see 5'5 dudes pulling so maybe i need to get buff and do some shit