How to softmaxx [basics]

notchicolachowski

notchicolachowski

Bronze
how to looksmaxx / softmaxx bascially no bs about taking drugs and shit

Take Accutane if you have bad skin and breakout a lot, And get a good moisturizer, sunscreen and benzoyl peroxide

Start taking basic supplements like D3, K2, Zinc, Fish Oil Omega 3, Magnesium and Calcium

And start doing a calorie deficit 500-1000 calories depending on how fast and how much weight you want lose, eat healthy too! get to 8-12% bf + I forgot to mention cut down your carb intake and get it from fruits or something healthy
use this site to calculate https://tdeecalculator.net/

Get Braces and do teeth whitening laser if you have bad/yellow teeth

Start going to the gym too to put on muscle mass 3 days a week is enough you could do more if you want
Push (chest/shoulders/triceps), Pull(back/biceps), Legs & Abs. + Shoulders & Arms, Back & Chest, Abs & Legs
this is his routine https://www.youtube.com/@Hussein.fht1/shorts he posts really good videos watch them to learn

and if you want to hop on roids just take mk667

Benefits of MK-677;
- improves bone density
- increases deep sleep in both adults and teenagers
- healthier skin, improves skin elasticity and reduced wrinkles
- enhances lean muscle growth
- boosts your metabolism
- enhances recovery

and there's no need for PCT (post cycle therapy) since it doesn't suppress natural testosterone production
and take a glucose disposal agent alongside mk-677 to get rid of any side effects

Start grooming your facial hair too, trim your beard fix your eyebrows

Extra;

Start taking GABA , L-Citrulline, Nitrates and Glycerol

that's really it

and if you have really shit bonemass / genetics just get a Bimax it'll help

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and adyyyyyyyyyy

notchicolachowski

Iron​

Joined May 8, 2024 Posts 225 Reputation 54

• JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa and NZb6Air
Revolutionary thread. Thanks for making this guide with things that have never been talked about on here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nextmad, NorwoodAscender, klamus and 7 others
Revolutionary thread. Thanks for making this guide with things that have never been talked about on here.
most guides have a lot of bullshit or are just really long and complicated so i just made it simple

how to looksmaxx / softmaxx bascially no bs about taking drugs and shit

Take Accutane if you have bad skin and breakout a lot, And get a good moisturizer, sunscreen and benzoyl peroxide

Start taking basic supplements like D3, K2, Zinc, Fish Oil Omega 3, Magnesium and Calcium

And start doing a calorie deficit 500-1000 calories depending on how fast and how much weight you want lose, eat healthy too! get to 8-12% bf + I forgot to mention cut down your carb intake and get it from fruits or something healthy
use this site to calculate https://tdeecalculator.net/

Get Braces and do teeth whitening laser if you bad/yellow teeth

Start going to the gym too to put on muscle mass 3 days a week is enough you could do more if you want
Push (chest/shoulders/triceps), Pull(back/biceps), Legs & Abs. + Shoulders & Arms, Back & Chest, Abs & Legs
this is his routine https://www.youtube.com/@Hussein.fht1/shorts he posts really good videos watch them to learn

and if you want to hop on roids just take mk667

Benefits of MK-677;
- improves bone density
- increases deep sleep in both adults and teenagers
- healthier skin, improves skin elasticity and reduced wrinkles
- enhances lean muscle growth
- boosts your metabolism
- enhances recovery

and there's no need for PCT (post cycle therapy) since it doesn't suppress natural testosterone production
and take a glucose disposal agent alongside mk-677 to get rid of any side effects

Extra;
Start taking GABA , L-Citrulline, Nitrates and Glycerol

that's really it

and if you have really shit bonemass / genetics just get a Bimax it'll help
theres like million other softmaxxes

Enjoy liver destruction from mk677 for 14yo kids

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and notchicolachowski
Instead of all list of recomendations you could have written "bruh just eat healthy sleep enough go gym repeat"

• +1
Reactions: notchicolachowski
Instead of all list of recomendations you could have written "bruh just eat healthy sleep enough go gym repeat"
If your ass stinks - wash it
If you ill - just heal

• +1
Reactions: notchicolachowski
ur right dawg too much of a hassle to explain some things i wrote this shit in 5 minutes bruh or less

• +1
Reactions: undefined64
Are you actually retardeded? Skincare is absolutely useless dogshit, comming from someone that actually struggeled

Stop being a pussy and just study, do blood tests, examine your levels, take pills and you know the drill
take 10 pills to debloat, make better attention span instead of living healthy life to fix it and other potential problems

take 10 pills to debloat, make better attention span instead of living healthy life to fix it and other potential problems
Jfl cuck, im debloated lean, and extremly healthy

• JFL
I am debloated, 10-15% fat all my life and all of that without pills:lul:
I am debloated, 9% fat, no pills too dumbfuck, but with medication you will be even better, models use it everyone does, stop being scared of needles and medications and just blast gear

• +1
Jfl cuck, im debloated lean, and extremly healthy
i put on muscle really easily but im around 14-15bf and have hollow cheeks and defined jaw and zygos, genetics> looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and undefined64
I am debloated, 9% fat, no pills too dumbfuck, but with medication you will be even better, models use it everyone does, stop being scared of needles and medications and just blast gear
I am not scared, I meant almost all here not reach their real potential without medications and dancing with tambourines

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
models do anything to look better since its their job

• +1
Reactions: undefined64 and org3cel.RR
I am not scared, I meant almost all here not reach their real potential without medications and dancing with tambourines
most people here get surgeries to ascend and are mostly subhuman old men

i put on muscle really easily but im around 14-15bf and have hollow cheeks and defined jaw and zygos, genetics> looksmaxxing
Your genes are trash you newgen, you are so fucking fat, 15%, is horrible, and no one cares about your "defined jaw" jfl
Its impossible to change your genes without pills and gear or surgery
models do anything to look better since its their job
Yes, so?

idk where they are, maybe couple of them on all forum, almost all are 14yo kids posting their sides squinting
i have good genetics so i dont really give a shit about most things here i just ask questions google doesnt answer bruh :ROFLMAO:

Your genes are trash you newgen, you are so fucking fat, 15%, is horrible, and no one cares about your "defined jaw" jfl

Its impossible to change your genes without pills and gear or surgery

Yes, so?
okay bud whatever you say lil bro