how to source oral minoxidil

coomahboomah

coomahboomah

tt3sav
I’m 16 and I want oral minoxidil to grow chin hair as my chin is recessed (3mm). How to source

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and JizzFarmer
indiamart

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Buy any topical minoxidil solution (not foam). If it's 5% then one drop will be 2.5mg, if it's 2% then one drop will be 1mg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, UrGirlsMcm and BrutalMogger
Pay attention to me man. I will help you

Do you have money? Like a decent amount?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
the 10mg is better as it cheaper and will last 120 days if you just cut the pill in quaters
Why not topical tho ? 60 ml bottle cost 10 euros and you can use it for almost 2 years used as oral

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed, UrGirlsMcm and FutureChadronelite
Wym by one drop, and how often should i take it?
You would buy a topical minoxidil solution Kirkland which mainly contains alcohol, minox and a couple of other solvents that are safe to ingest. It comes in a dropper. You would drink one drop a day out of the dropper bottle lol. This is not medical advice and I do not recommend anyone, especially a 16-year old ingest a topical medication.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and UrGirlsMcm
You would buy a topical minoxidil solution Kirkland which mainly contains alcohol, minox and a couple of other solvents that are safe to ingest. It comes in a dropper. You would drink one drop a day out of the dropper bottle lol. This is not medical advice and I do not recommend anyone, especially a 16-year old ingest a topical medication.
arent the gains only temporary

was talking abt lashes and brows, ion really wanna risk it for sth temporary
Eyelashes and brows are androgenic, but it's unknown if they're as androgenic as the beard and body which is why men have longer and darker lashes