how to speed up your forward growth with the facepuller

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
So, if I got this straight, you need to corticopuncture your sutures to get proper expansion and not bone deformation. What if we puncture the sutures around the green lines? Would that make the facepuller work faster? @nelson @betamanlet @varbrah @SayNoToRotting I'm tagging you guys because you look experts on this matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and Lorsss
Nigga you wanna drill holes in urself?

Nigga you wanna drill holes in urself?
Not me, a qualified professional. I'm just thinking if you need to puncture the suture in the palate for the mse to work, why not puncture the suture that holds your entire maxilla/zygos? I could be saying some bullshit though, I'm new to this, I need some more expert opinions.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
So, if I got this straight, you need to corticopuncture your sutures to get proper expansion and not bone deformation. What if we puncture the sutures around the green lines? Would that make the facepuller work faster? @nelson @betamanlet @varbrah @SayNoToRotting I'm tagging you guys because you look experts on this matter
View attachment 246538View attachment 246537
Cortipuncture is only necessary for oldcels whose suture has matured beyond what the MSE is capable of disarticulating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Not me, a qualified professional. I'm just thinking if you need to puncture the suture in the palate for the mse to work, why not puncture the suture that holds your entire maxilla/zygos? I could be saying some bullshit though, I'm new to this, I need some more expert opinions.
and what qualified professional is gonna go with your idea of drilling holes into your skull ?

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Oh, well I’m not really sure if it would work since the sutures aren’t broken, only weakened by the holes. It does make sense to me and there isn’t anything wrong with that logic.
If u break them though, you could probably get forward growth as if you were doing LL on your maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
@CopeAndRope he made a whole device for facepulling with a guide on it

Cortipuncture is only necessary for oldcels whose suture has matured beyond what the MSE is capable of disarticulating.
But could it work in this case for the forward growth?

@CopeAndRope he made a whole device for facepulling with a guide on it
Yes, I read his guide, but he also said it takes a lot of time to get a few mm. Varbrah needed 7 months for 3mm if Im correct, while the mse takes only 90 days to achieve 12mm expansion, so why not puncture those suture?

But could it work in this case for the forward growth?

Yes, I read his guide, but he also said it takes a lot of time to get a few mm. Varbrah needed 7 months for 3mm if Im correct, while the mse takes only 90 days to achieve 12mm expansion, so why not puncture those suture?
And what trained professional will agree to your theory ? they will just tell you "you look fine" and send you home :lul:

And what trained professional will agree to your theory ? they will just send you home and tell you, "you look fine" :lul:
I guess one that will do what I'm willing to pay for.

I guess one that will do what I'm willing to pay for.
99% of surgeons and other trained professionals are bluepilled cucks, overpricing everything. you will have to find someone willing to listen to your theory and see what they have to say, maybe even travel to get it done. oh and btw always do research on the doctor because i wouldn't trust some curry doc to do that shit to me.

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger and Slayerino
Try asking someone to do this on you and see what response you get jfl. Also, splitting a bunch of sutures across your face while you're walking around and living a regular life while definitely not end well. Best thing to do is probably use HGH inducing substances or bone supplements to help speed up bone growth/remodeling.

I wanna do this too but finding someone willing to do it would be so fucking hard

@Dr Shekelberg what do you think?
So @Dr Shekelberg ? Dont be a jew and "huh" reaction me. I tagged you because you look knowledgeable on the matter.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and Deleted member 3990